Wednesday 21 July 2010

Stories

I have posted stories for the Tointon Sisters vote and the Dr. Who Companion vote. The results were in for those and there were clear winners. The stories can be found on the poll pages on Ecgunge. I hope that you like them. There will be more to follow for each of the votes. The votes for Julia Bradbury vs Sophie Raworth and Carly Wickes vs. Chelsea Fox are still very close, within five votes so those are still up for grabs. Thanks to everyone for their support. Again, I hope people like the stories.

4 comments:

  1. great first to stories jrg when will the other longer votes stories be up and hoe long does the votes last before you post them as stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a set length of time. It is going to be untill we have a clear winner I think. There will be a long Hollyoaks vs Coronation Street story. Right now I am just doing them as I go along. There are quite a few polls up so I have to try and keep up with them.I am so glad someone likes them though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who won the Dr.Who companion vote? hope it was Billie!

    Both Tointon sisters are gorgeous... Kara especially.

    I'm a big fan of celeb WAM stories...there really isnt enough of them on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Karen Gillian who won that vote. Hannah won the Tointon vote. I may put Kara up again.

    ReplyDelete