Saturday 14 January 2012

Cash and Trash

It turns out that there are loads of these clips. It is a show called Cash and trash. It seems to be Russian. the format seems to be someone comes out and performs and the audience votes. If they get a mostly negative response, they get messy. I like that. there are some very attractive young women in these clips as well. The whole shows are online but I will post all the condensed clips on here. I don't know if they are new or not but I like them a lot.lol I will include there performances, there messings and teh aftershots. I will do them in chunks, there are multiple ones on someof teh shows that are good. Below are the first few episodes. There are twenty episodes thus far.

Episode 1:


Episode 2:


Episode 5:


5 comments:

  1. Excellent finds JRG! I haven't had a chance to watch them all, but the ones I've seen are pretty good. I like the humiliation element of the girls being gunged for having bad acts, but it's also good that they don't take themselves too seriously and get upset. Imagine the tears if they did this on XFactor/BGT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IMO it's not always about them having bad acts there was one belly dancer who put a great show on and deserved to escape but got pied nevertheless. I don't speak Russian but from the tone of her critics (all of whom women) it looked a lot like jealousy. Not being sexist as I expect if some Adonis of a guy came on and mesmerised the girls in front of an audience which had a male majority he'd suffer the same fate.

      Delete
  2. I suppose that is human nature. I definately know what you mean. It seems that their fate was not exclusivly tied to their performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upon returning to the starting line, the first player must pass the sugar cube to
    the next teammate in line and so on. At the end of the party all of the papers write down who they think was the prohibition agent.
    Play games all night long in keeping with the twenties theme such as various
    card games and crossword puzzles.

    My web blog ... boston

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is through urine and feces that we purge our body of infection.
    The most common feature of yeast infection are-.
    Thick, white discharge from the penis.

    My web site yeast infection after period ends

    ReplyDelete