Monday 6 February 2012

Poll and interaction

I thought that I would start an old poll back up as the amount of people viewing the site has increased.








Also, I know I have asked before but I will ask again. If there are any celebrities out there who read the blog and enjoy it or who would like to be featured, please get in touch with me. Also I would love to hear from any of the celebrities featured on the site so far. I would also love to hear from people who have gotten messy before, especially on television such as Stwnsh, What would you do, Wild Animal Games, Family Challenge etc. I love the idea that those sort of people are out there reading this blog. I would love to do an interview or something as well. It can all be annonymous. I will not even post any of the infroamtion if teh person does not want me to. My email is  wammojrg@hotmail.co.uk Please feel free to contact me at any time.
 
best wishes, JRG

2 comments:

  1. You seem quite keen that celebrities know about the stories you write about them. As a WAM writer who has experienced mainstream attention, I would just say be careful what you wish for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah maybe you are right. Someoen might read them and get really mad at me for using their name. You are probably right. If I got attention it would probably be the wrong kind of attention.

    ReplyDelete