Sunday 13 January 2013

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 gunge tank

Hi,
I've posted a gallery of teh gunge tank stills from celebrity big brother on Tellygunge at http://tellygunge.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/celebrity-big-brother-2013-gunge/
Overall, I liked the scene, because I find the three women attractive. The gunge itself was not the best. I think the weight of the person determinded the force they were sent in with, which is why Tricia got covered better than the others. Tricia, Gillian and Lacey all got gunged. I think that they are all attractive. They looekd especially good on the opening night. I would have preferred that the gunge tank from last year was used, where the gunge was overhead. They didn't have helmets or goggles either and the gunge fell on their heads and not their lower bodies. But, hey, am grateful for anything we get. It is also clear that Tricia did not have a bra on for this as evidenced by her visible nipples. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys.
--JRG














No comments:

Post a Comment