Sunday 16 February 2020

Jenny Ryan super slimed

jenny Ryan was voted to get slimed on Saturday Mashup. Here are the stills. They had perfect aim. She gets completely covered. It looks amazing. It is enjoyable seeing a chubby, nerdy woman getting covered in gunge.

I have stills of last week's as well, but I don't know if I should post them as the woman is 17. That is legal here, but I don't want to get into a whole debate about age etc.

Jenny looks a bit like my ex actually. I would love to find a woman who would love to be in this spot.


















































2 comments:

  1. I made an edit as if she was slimed as part of an episode of The Chase as punishment for losing. It's kind of like an image that would be used in a story except it's as close to reality as it could be.
    https://i.imgur.com/Y6gPP0z.png

    ReplyDelete