Monday 14 June 2021

Laura Harris a fantasy

 

****WARNING**** This story contains nudity, sexual acts and adult situations. If you are underage or would find that offensive, please do not read. ****

Laura Harris a fantasy

Laura Harris is a Canadian born actress. She is known for roles in things like the show Fifteen and the film the Faculty. She has also been in a variety of other television shows and films. It is a shame that she never became more well-known over the years. She had everything that one would need to become a big star. She was quite shy and timid. Perhaps this was something that the higher ups in Hollywood weren’t too crazy about. Sometimes they preferred big personalities. Maybe it was just bad luck.



Truth be known, I had always had a crush on her from the time I was kid. I always remembered her and how attractive she was. I had not seen anything that she had been in in years and I had hardly ever thought about her in a long time. I happened to be on vacation in Canada one year. I was eating in a diner. It was sort of a fifties themed café. I was eating my meal when the door opened and a woman walked in. I didn’t really notice at first until she sat down on one of the stools. I noticed that she had pale skin and wind swept blonde hair. I looked a little closer. The woman looked a lot like Laura Harris, only some years older than I had remembered. I tried my best not to stare. I did not say anything. I did not know what to say. It would be really embarrassing to explain that she looked like someone from some obscure shows and films that I had seen some years ago. It would not be easy to explain it.



I began to notice that she was looking in my direction as well. I was sure that was due to the fact that I had been staring at her rather obviously. My heart went right up into my throat as she stood up and walked over. I was mortified. I was afraid she was going to tell me off. She smiled and said, “Hi there.” “Oh, hi,” I replied. “I was just noticing that you were noticing me,” she giggled. “Yeah, I am really sorry about that. This is going to sound crazy, but I sort of thought that you resembled a girl who was in a few shows and films I saw when I was younger. It’s so embarrassing. I am so sorry.” “Don’t be silly. And yes, I was in television shows and films when I was younger. I still am, but not on such a large scale.” “Oh my gosh. It is you then. That’s really amazing. I can’t believe it.” “May I join you?,” she asked. “My gosh, of course. That would be incredible.” We started to chat a bit as we both ate.

“This is going to sound a bit weird, and don’t take this the wrong way,” she said,” but, by any chance, did you, maybe have crush on me when you were younger?” I gulped. “Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing. Is it that obvious? I mean yeah, I always found you extremely attractive. I still do, to be completely honest.” She smiled. She put her hand on my hand and stuck her leg across the table, rubbing my leg with her foot. “Hey, don’t be shy. I think that you are really cute too. Why do you think I came over here in the first place?” We both smiled and blushed. I could feel my trousers getting tighter and tighter at this point.



She then leaned over a bit closer,” If you want to know the truth, all I have been thinking about this whole time is taking this milkshake, pouring it all over your cock and then sucking it all off. I want to lick it off of your balls,” she whispered, licking her lips. “I can’t believe I am doing this,” she laughed. “You have got to believe me. I don’t do this sort of thing all the time. I have a bit of a messy fetish to be honest.” I smiled. “That’s funny, so do I,” I said.” I think we have a great deal in common, to be honest. I wish we could live it out right now.” “Well guess what, there is no one else here. I know the person who owns the diner. I will ask them to take a break for a half hour. We can do our thing right here, right now.”

She went behind the counter and spoke to the lady. She gave them a small amount of money to compensate her for the use of the diner and for the food that we would be using as well as clean up. The lady left and Laura came out. She launched herself onto me. We could not keep our hands off of each other. We kissed wildly and passionately in the booth as we fondled and tore at each other’s clothes. “I love that fact that you were attracted to me for all of these years,” she said.



She then dropped to her knees. She unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers and pulled them down to my knees. She pulled down my underwear and grabbed my cock and balls in her hands. She looked up, her eyes sparkling as if she was holding something delicious. She stuck her tongue out and began to lick around the head of my penis and then down the shaft. She licked my ball sack. I looked down. The vision of Laura Harris with my genitals on her face and in her mouth was incredible. I then grabbed her strawberry milkshake and began to slowly pour it down over my cock and balls but also onto Laura’s face and tongue. She hungrily began to lick the milkshake as she administered the blow job. The milkshake dripping from the tip of my penis and from the hairs on my balls into her mouth. She pumped my penis with her hand as she tasted a combination of cock and strawberry shake. She joked that it was her new favourite dessert. She closed her eyes as my penis erupted in an explosion of sticky cum all over her face, dripping down her nose, tongue, teeth and chin. She smiled. Her face was covered in cum and shake.



She then took apple cream pie and smushed my genitals into that. She then shoved her face in and began to suck me off and to eat the pie as if she was in a pie eating contest. She used no hands, burying her face in the pie. I then took an strawberry cream pie and pushed it down onto the top of her head. The pie tin stuck in place like a hat. She looked up and smiled, giving a cute look, pie all over her chin.

I then reached over and grabbed the condiments from the table. Without even thinking, I began to squeeze them out all over Laura. There was ketchup, relish, mustard and mayonnaise. She smiled as I squeezed them out wildly all over her head. They dripped down her face and body. We pulled of the rest of our clothes. She began to finger herself as I poured chocolate pudding with whipped cream all over body. She then took some and splatted it down on my head and chest. She rubbed it around on my chest. I leaned over and licked some of the pudding from her pussy, flicking it around. She closed her eyes and gave out satisfied moans and sounds of pleasure as she felt me tasting her pussy lips. She loved the feel of chocolate pudding on her pussy lips almost as much as she loved the feeling of my tongue upon them.



We then poured some large plastic tubs of rice pudding all over one another. She playfully rubbed her breasts and vagina as she felt the rice pudding all over her body. She then laid out on the table of the booth. I then pushed my penis inside of her vagina. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled herself up a bit as we began to make love, wildly pumping our hips. “I haven’t had sex in years,” she whispered as we did it over and over again until we both exploded in ecstasy. Laura closed her eyes and grunted and moaned with absolute pleasure and abandon.

We then quickly cleaned up and no one was ever the wiser. We made sure to give a very large tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment