Sunday 14 August 2011

Amy Barnes (Ashley Davies)

Disclaimer: The following story is a bit different from the usual ones. It might not be to everyone's taste, but I enjoyed it so maybe others will as well. Of course it is pure fiction and pure fantasy. I hope people enjoy it.


Amy Barnes (Ashley Davies)




I had lived in town for a little while. I became familiar with Amy Barnes over time. Although she wasn’t obviously over the top gorgeous. She wasn’t a glamour model or Hollywood star type like a lot of the women in Hollyoaks, there was something about her that I found irresistibly attractive. She was beautiful, intelligent, kind and funny. I found her very attractive. We had flirted several times, but nothing had ever really come of it. I did not want to push things too hard, in case she rejected me. Although she was nice to me and a bit flirty, she was a bit like that with everyone. I wasn’t really sure if the attraction was mutual or not.



One day it came to pass that there was going to be a concert and charity event for the youth charity in Hollyoaks. I as I work for a charity, I was asked to come up with something as a part of the event. Because I do have this fetish for wet and messy, it did not take long for an idea to pop into my head. The idea of course was a gunging before the concert. Much to my surprise, the managers in the company loved the idea and gave me the go ahead. All I needed to do was find a volunteer. Of course the first person’s name who popped into my head was Amy Barnes. Amy, of course would have been my number one choice of anyone in town to gunge. At worst, it would give me the opportunity to talk to her. It would be a sort of ice breaker. After all, the worst she could do was say no. then I would just have to look for someone else to gunge. There were dozens of attractive young women in Hollyoaks. One of them would be willing to get gunged for a good cause if Amy wasn’t. The situation was win win. That being said, I was still very nervous about speaking to Amy about it. It was still a little bit embarrassing. Although she might not see anything sexy in a gunging, in my mind anything that involved messy food being poured on someone, coupled with Amy Barnes was inherently sexy. Plus it was a big ask, she might be totally repulsed. She might get offended and think how could I ask her to do something so disgusting. As I said though, Amy seemed to have a pretty good sense of humour so she probably would not react badly even if she did not want to do it. I am a bit shy anyway, so talking to a woman that you fancy, that you don’t know to well, is always nerve wracking anyway.



Luckily, I happen to run into Amy at the local shop. I plucked up my courage and walked over to her. “Hi, Amy,” I said. “Oh hi, how are you?,” she said with a smile. “I am great actually, how are you?,” I replied. “Not too bad,” she said in funny voice with a smile,” Just doing some shopping for the tea tonight,” she said, “How’s work?,” she asked in her sexy accent. She knew that I worked with the children’s charity and being a young mother herself she was very interested in it. “Work is great, actually,” I replied,” We are just planning a pretty big fund raising event that is coming soon. It is going to be huge,” I said. “Wow, that sounds great,” she said,” I tell you what, if there is anything that I can do to help, I would love to take part. I don’t have much money, but I could volunteer. If I am needed just let me know.” “Actually, Amy, it’s funny that you say that, because I was actually going to ask you if you would be willing to take part in a special part of the event,” I said. “Well, thanks for thinking of me. Whatever it is. I will do it. It’s all for a good cause right. Anything to help the kids.” “Amy you are a star. The only thing is, I had better explain what this particular role is, because you might feel differently after I tell you what you would be doing.” “Surely, it can’t be that bad. I am sure it will be fine, but go ahead explain,” she smiled. “Well Amy, it is a charity gunging.” Amy licked her lips and rolled her eyes back. “Basically you would be the person that would be getting the gunging. I understand if you do not want to take part now that you know what it is all about.” “So basically, I would be having buckets of messy slop poured on me in front of everyone.” I thought she was going to slap me or walk off in a strop. She thought for a moment and scratched her head. She then laughed and smiled. “Ah, go on then,” she said,” I think that I am up for it. There is one catch though,” she smiled and her eyes twinkled. She then came closer to me. The look on her face became intense,” One condition. I’ll let you pour all that disgusting mess all over me, but afterwards, I get to have my revenge.” “Revenge?,” I said with a lump in my throat. She grabbed me by the tie with one hand and placed the other hand on my leg. “That’s right, afterwards, you have to come back to my flat and I get to have my way with you. I can do anything that I want. You will be all mine. I have some handcuffs back there as well. You can pour that filthy, dirty gungey mess on me anyway you like. I’m all yours, but then later on, in the bedroom the roles will be reversed. What do you say?” She winked her eyes and licked her lips lustfully. We were both perspiring and the sexual tension in the air was palpable. “That sound perfect to me,” I replied. At this point we both knew for certain how we both felt about each other. It was all we could do to hold it back, but we knew that waiting would make it even better. We also both were aware that we felt the same way about the gunging. She knew why I had asked her and I knew why she accepted. “I have been waiting for this for a long time. I’ll be at the concert at seven thirty for my gunging. Make you to make it as filthy and dirty and disgusting as possible. I want to have that filthy gungey mess all over me. I want you to be the one pouring it. I love the idea of you pouring it all over my body.” she stuck her tongue out suggestively. “ It’s going to be so naughty You know, if you wanted to get me all messy, you only had to ask,” she said as she exited the shop. She gave a smile and a little wave as she left. Clearly that could not have gone any better. I never envisioned that things would have gone that well.



I spent the next few days gathering up the perfect items that I was going to pour over Amy. I knew that I was a lucky man. I really could not believe my luck. It was going to be a great day for the organisation. The day was a complete success. Of course, it was a personal dream come true for me for more reasons than anyone would really realize. The gunging was advertised as a part of the event.



Amy was true to her word and was there dead on seven thirty. She wore a pink blouse and a khaki coloured mid length pair of Capri shorts. She was dressed quite smart. She entered with an enormous smile on her face. “How do I look?,” she asked. “You look fantastic,” I told her. “Thanks,” she replied,” You don’t look so bad yourself. I have been looking forward to tonight all week.” she said. “You are not the only one,” I said. “What we are going to do to each other tonight,” she said,” It is going to be very fun.” one of the other organisers came into the room at that point. Amy clammed up, but smiled and winked. “Ok, Amy,” I said,” What will happen is I will go out on the stage and give and introduction for you. You will hear some applause and then you can come out. We’ll talk for a minute and then you will sit in the hot seat and then we will do our thing,” I told her. “Sounds, good,” she replied. I passed by her and she tenderly touched my arm with her hand. “See you on stage,“ she whispered. We made eyes at each other and then I went out on the stage.



I took the microphone. “Hello, everybody.” The crowd cheered. “We thank you for being here today and raising all of this money for the charity. We all really appreciate it. So, now we come to a very special part of the evening. It is just about time for the gunging to happen.” People in the crowd whistled and cheered. “ Today, we have a very special someone who has so kindly volunteered to take the gunging for the charity. She is a very brave person. I think we should all give her a hand and show our appreciation, Amy Barnes, ladies and gentlemen.” They cheered as Amy walked onto the stage, Smiling and waiving. She then gave a pretend anxious look, pretending to bite her nails. She entered and stood beside me. “So, Amy, you are a very brave person and a very generous one to volunteer for this.” “Well, what’s a little mess between friends. Anything for the charity. I am just so glad I can help. Thanks for having me. It is sort of an honour, in a weird way,” she said in an exaggerated voice. “I hope everyone enjoys it. I’m sure my kids would love to see this. Who doesn’t love a good gunging eh? I hope this is making someone‘s fantasies come true.” She gave me a seductive look. “Well Amy, you are a very good sport I must say. Time to sit down on the hot seat.” The chair was brought out and placed at the centre of the stage. Amy lowered herself into it taking her seat. She crossed her legs and adjusted her skirt. “So, Amy,” I said, “Any final words?” “Yeah, there will be payback. I will get my own back a little later, I promise you that. I will have the last laugh.” She wiggled her eyebrows and laughed. Only the two of us knowing the secret double meaning to what she was saying. “Perhaps,” I said, “ But for now, it is gunging time.” ”Oh well,” Amy said, placing her hands on her knee.



The crowd began chanting,” Gunge, Gunge,Gunge”. Try as she may, Amy could not stop herself from blushing with embarrassment. The first item that I grabbed for Amy was an enormous catering sized bottle of golden yellow brand mustard. Amy leaned over and had a look. “Mustard? Ok, that’s fine. I am just taking a mental note here of everything ,” she laughed, motioning with her hands. She gritted her teeth as I stood behind her. The mustard bottle was a squeeze bottle so it gave me total control over the mustard as I let Amy have it. The first thing that I did was place the tip of the mustard bottle against the tip of Amy’s nose. I squeezed out a blob of mustard on the tip of her nose. She tried to stick her tongue out as far as she could to try to reach the tip of her nose, but she could not manage it. I then squeezed mustard up her nose. I then started squeezing the mustard onto Amy’s dirty blonde hair. I moved it back and forth, dropping lines of thick mustard on to her bangs and hair. Then down her face. Bits of the mustard collapses and fell down her face. I then pointed the tip onto her cheeks and sprayed the mustard onto her face. She was dripping in the yellow mess already. I placed more on her nose and mouth. Bits stuck to her teeth and dripped down her lips. I then took the bottle and aimed it at Amy’s blouse. I moved it back and for in z like patterns across her top. The top was silky and sift any way, but the mustard weighed it down considerably. Her bra straps were showing. I then sprayed more mustard onto Amy’s khaki shorts and then down onto her pale white legs. She stuck her right leg out and smiled. “Mustard me baby,” she said. I started at her toes that were in her sparkly white strappy sandals. I placed my hand on her bare thigh and moved the mustard bottle up her ankles and calves, squeezing the mustard onto it, Then onto her knee and up her thigh. I made sure to get some on the back of her legs as well. She then placed her leg down and raised the other one onto my knee. She placed her hands behind her head and reclined in a relaxed position as I poured the mustard onto her other legs. I spent the time to ensure that I enjoyed every minute of pouring mustard on Amy’s legs. I did it in a circular pattern up her ankles and calf. I tossed the mustard bottle aside when it was emptied. Amy lowered her legs. He body and clothes were a mixture of their natural pale colours and the bright yellow of the mustard. She took her hands and wiped some of her body. She then placed her hands in front of her, waiving them about, showing everyone the mess on them.



The next item I picked up was a bucket full of cottage cheese. It was cold and wet and downright revolting, but I knew that Amy would like how it was going to feel when it was poured onto her warm skin. “Cottage cheese,” she said,” You really are going to get it later,” she whispered to me under her breath. This time Amy closed her eyes and grimaced. I approached her with the bucket. I lifted it and started to pour the tick sloppy mess down over her head. She closed her eyes as the cottage cheese poured over her head and face. It covered the sides of her face and cascaded down her face. It was thick and white and incredibly slimy. It also smelled quite terrible as well. She took her hand and in one swoop wiped her face. The cottage cheese was now all over her neck and flowing down her shirt. The whole front was engulfed in it. I then moved the bucket slightly and aimed what was left into Amy’s lap, all over her lovely shorts and onto her bare thighs. She opened her legs a bit as the cottage cheese poured over her. It fell and trickled down her calves to her feet. She wiggled her toes in her sandals. She cringed as I poured the final bit over her head. I took my hand and placed it on top of her head, wiggling it around a bit. She cleared her eyes and wiped some cottage cheese from her mouth. A big dollop fell from her chin. She gave a squeal. She then whispered to me,” I kind of liked that. Is that ok?,” and laughed. “Oh yes,” I said, “I want you to enjoy this.”



Amy leaned back in her chair again. She put her legs in front of her and crossed them, as she did, she kicked her sandals off. She gave a satisfied sort of yawn and smile. Almost indicating that she was enjoying herself. “Is that all you got?,” she teased,” Do you have some ketchup to go with that mustard?,” she shouted with her hand to her mouth. “Actually, I do,” I said. “bring it on,,” she teased. I grabbed the enormous ketchup bottle and brought it over. I held it over Amy’ body and started to squeeze. This time I held the bottle in mid air and let the ketchup fall and find its way to Amy’s body on its own. I squeezed out splodges one after another. They fell through the air and landed up and down Amy’s legs, on her shorts and up her body. Then I moved the bottle further up, squeezing more. This time it fell onto her hair face and down her shoulders. There were red dots of ketchup everywhere then lines. She closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out as ketchup fell onto her face. The red looked amazing against the thick soft whiteness that was the cottage cheese that already was all over her. I poured more on top of her head and down her neck. Her face was burrowed as she shivered as the ketchup covered her. She bit her lip and wiped her eyes off.



Next I got out a bucket of baked beans. I told her that the beans were next. She just laughed. “I think that they would really suit me actually. They would go with my hair colour,” she said. “I know you eat a lot beans anyway,” I said. “You’re not wrong there,” she replied. We then just looked at each other and laughed at the absurdity of the conversation that we had just had. “Just pour them on my head,” she said, motioning with her hand. “Why did I bother wearing makeup,” she exclaimed. I then came over to her. I head the bucket in front of her and then a slowly lifted it, tipping the beans onto her face first. Her face was instantly covered in hundreds of baked beans. I then went behind her and poured more over her head. She closed her eyes as her whole world became nothing but baked beans. The beans poured down her beautiful face, down her nose and cheeks, down her lips. They poured down her top leaving beans everywhere. They stained her shorts forever as they poured over her. She gently kicked her legs as I poured baked beans on them. The beans did suit her. They looked incredibly sexy as the slime oozed over Amy’s sexy pale body parts. She felt beans touching her bare thighs. She could feel beans inside her shorts. I poured more down the back of her shorts on her backside and panties. The feeling of being completely at my mercy while I poured these disgusting substances all over her body turned Amy on more than she ever thought was possible. She just closed her eyes and thought about what was happening. That alone made her feel very hot indeed. Amy was now dripping in baked beans from head to toe.



“On final bucket,” I said. “Go on then”, Amy replied,” Make sure it is messy.” The last bucket was filled with cole slaw. “Cole slaw,” I told the crowd. Everyone cheered and whistled. Amy readied herself in her seat. “Ok, everyone, here we go.” I lifted the bucket filled with rancid, gone off cole slaw. Amy leaned forward, hugging herself. Her back was bent forward and her head was out in front of her. I held the bucket with both hands. I waited a second. Amy looked around in all directions. I then let the cole slaw flow. I took the utmost pleasure as poured the lumpy disgusting creamy slop straight onto Amy’s head and down her face. The foul smelling slop oozed from the bucket straight onto Amy’s facial features. It poured onto her face. She closed her eyes. The stink was overpowering. Her mouth fell open and her eyes widened as it poured down onto her head and then the back of her neck. Her hair was now full of cole slaw. I then took more, Amy stretched her legs out again. I tipped the cole slaw onto her calves and then poured it up her legs, all over her thighs. The slop looking revolting to everyone else as it covered her legs. The rest I poured onto her shorts and all over her crotch. Amy sat almost motionless as the mess ended. She looked blankly ahead with a slight smile.



“Amy Barnes, everyone,” I said,” She really deserves a round of applause. She really did take that well.” The crowd applauded her. “Any last words, Amy?,” I asked. She pointed at me and shook her finger. “Just you wait,” she said,” There will be payback.” She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows knowingly.



I helped her to her feet and we walked back stage. “Well,” she said,” I hope that you enjoyed that,” in her soft sexy voice,” I sure did, but I think it is about time for me to get my own back. I was all yours out there. You do whatever you wanted to me. I was your slave. Now it is going to be your turn. Now I am going to be in charge and you are going to me my slave. I am going to get to do whatever I want to you now. Come on lets go back to my place. We can go straight upstairs.” “Don’t you want to get cleaned off first,” I asked her. “There’s no need for that now. That can wait. I don’t know how much longer I can.” She bit her lip. She took me by the tie as we exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment