Wednesday 10 August 2011

Love to hear from you

Hi everyone. I hope you all enjoy the latest posts. Please have a look at the polls. There are now three on the blog. Please one in, if you get a chance. Also, if anyone has any requests please let me know. If anyone would like to be fetured in a story or have one about someone they know, please let me know. If there is a particular celebrity or scenerio that you would like to see happen please let me know as well. I may be able to make that happen as well. My email address is wammojrg@hotmail.co.uk  Please feel free to get in touch.


2 comments:

  1. Since you are offering, I would like to request that you set your admirable talents towards the lovely Mel Sykes.

    She once told Noel Edmonds that she would love to be gunged. I'd love to read a story where this claim comes back to haunt her when she is least expecting it. I'd also appreciate it if you could make the story a bit naughty...

    Thanks,
    TG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can definately do that. I wil have a go at some point on that. She is on the list I think, but will maybe push her up it.

    ReplyDelete