Sunday 30 October 2011

Sasha Valentine (Nathalie Emmanuel) X rated Mess

**Warning:** This story contains adult situation and sexualized behaviour. It is not for young people to read. It is also a bit of a different type of story, so it may not be to everyone's taste. Please be warned.


Sasha Valentine (Nathalie Emmanuel) X rated Mess.




Sasha Valentine had only met each other a few weeks earlier, but the attraction between the two of us was instant. The heat between us was very evident from the start. We both knew it, but neither of us said anything about it. She was incredibly hot and very sexual. On this occasion, we found ourselves on a football pitch together with a football. We started to kick the ball around and Sasha was getting quite competitive. “I’m pretty athletic,” she said,” I bet I can get more balls past you than you could get past me,” she said. “I don’t know about that Sasha,” I said. “ Well, if you are so confident, why don’t we make things a little more interesting?.” she said in an increasingly suggestive tone of voice. “What did you have in mind?,” I replied, hoping that she was meaning what she was seemingly implying. “Well, we could have a little completion. We could play in rounds, there could be a forfeit for each round,” she said. “And what sort of forfeits are you suggesting then?,” I asked her, pretending that I had no idea what she may be implying. “Well, how about for the first round we play strip football. If I win you have to take off all of your clothes and if you win, I will take off all of my clothes,” she said, winking at me. “But, this is a public field,” I said,” I know it is late and dark and no one is around, but people could turn up at any minutes,” I advised her. “Well, I am game if you are. It will be fun. Unless of course you are scared to lose. Come on, I want to play. I want to win and get you totally naked,” she said,” It will be a sight to behold.” “Ok then, but if I agree, don’t try to back out if you lose,” I replied. “Well, once one of us ends up undressed, they will have to do other forfeits of the winner’s choosing. How does that sound?,” she asked. “Well, I am a gentlemen, so I never would have suggested anything like this, but seeing as you are so keen, it will be a pleasure to see you completely naked. I reckon that there will be some good forfeits as well.” “It’s a deal then,” she smiled. We shook hands and sealed the deal. It was going to be an interesting evening. I really hoped that I would not lose, but I was very happy that things had gone the way that they had so far. At least I now knew for certain that Sasha was definitely attracted to me and that at least one of us would be naked by the end of the evening, which could only be a good thing overall.



We decided that we would take turns taking shots . Truth be known, we were both pretty terrible. We were both a bit nervous as well, so that had an effect as well on things. We both missed the first three shots that we took badly. At first we teased each other, but things got more and more tense because neither of us seemed able to get a goal in the net. Finally, I managed to get one past her. She dived, but could not get there in time. “Yes,” I said, jumping up and down, half relieved to finally get one in. She gave a muted smile and got to her feet, brushing herself off. It was now her turn. She had to make this shot to tie things up. If she missed, she would be the loser and would be facing the consequences. The tension was not at a fever pitch. She was really nervous and sweating. I was nervous myself, as I stood in goal, hoping that I could make the save. We looked into each other’s eyes as she started to dribble the ball a bit. She took a deep breath and got ready to kick. She kicked the ball as hard as she could into the air. It went high in the air. I looked up, hoping that it would not go past me. She looked up as well. In an instant the ball fell and bounced off my chest and out. I had made the save. Sasha had lost.



We just looked at each other. “You lost Sasha,” I said in a very calm voice. “Yes, I know,” she replied, putting her hand to her mouth, blushing and laughing. “I made the bet and now I have to pay the price.” she said. “It is only fair. Don’t rub it in though,” she said pointing at me. “You’re going to get to see me totally naked. I hope you enjoy it ,” she said. She looked down at her feet and stepped out of her shoes. She then pulled down the straps of her tight pink dress. She pulled them down, shook her body and pulled her dress down her body. She dropped it to her ankles and then stepped out of it. She was left standing in her black and glittery silver bra and panties. I stood across from her and watched as this gorgeous young woman slowly stripped for me. She then started to dance around sensually. She wiggled her hips. She gyrated her hips and ran her hands over herself, almost simulating sex. She bent her knees and wiggled her waist as if she was doing a pole dance. She then reached around behind and unhooked her bra. She pulled her arms up and removed it. She held it in the air, above her head and twirled it around, before throwing it at me. Sasha then stood in front of me. She placed her fingers at the side of her waist, taking the sides of her thong in her fingers. She then bent over and pulled her panties down. She lifted each leg and stepped out of her underwear. She then picked up her thong and walked towards me. With a sexy look in her eyes and a sly smile on her face she approached. She coyly handed me her knickers. “I believe these belong to you,” she said in a sexy voice. She then walked back to where she was before.



She stood in front of the goal one hundred percent naked. She made no attempt to conceal anything. She stood in her birthday suit. She did not seem to mind that I could see every body part in full detail. She took her hands, put them behind her back and squeezed her own rear end. Even though it was outdoors, I could smell Sasha’s perspiration and the sweet smell of the moisture between her legs form where I was. Even from several feet away, I could tell that Sasha was as aroused by what was happening as I was. Her private parts were already getting very damp and her nipples were erect already. She shivered slightly in the night air. It was all I could do to stop myself from pursuing her right then and there. The sight of her in her naked state made my mouth water. I wanted to taste her, but I knew that would come later.



“So,” she said,” What are my forfeits going to be,” she asked. She did not seem worried or embarrassed at all. She was dying to do whatever forfeits I had in mind. “Well, let me think,” I said. “I could give you a blowjob,” she said. I could not believe what I was hearing. She smiled, she was being one hundred percent serious. “Well, that will come later. I think I have another idea. Just let me run to the corner shop.” I ran there and back as fast as I could. I returned with a few shopping bags full of goodies. Sasha’s eyes sparkled with excitement as I returned. “I knew you would have some good ideas for me,” she smiled.



I then had Sasha lay down on the slightly damp grass on her back. She spread her legs apart slightly. Ii was going to tie her down, but I then thought that her hands would come in useful later on. Anyway, there was little danger that she would resist anything that was going to happen. It was clear now that she wanted this just as badly as I did. I kneeled down next to the beautiful, naked, spread eagle Sasha. It was amazing that her beautiful body was all mine to do whatever I wanted to with. Sasha was a bit curious what I had purchased at the store. “Well, to start out with,” I said removing a bottle from the one of the bags,” We have some lovely chocolate syrup.” “MMM, yummy,” she replied,” Don’t forget to put some on my pussy,” she said. I could not believe what I was hearing from the mouth of this unassuming young woman. She was dirty girl, so I knew that I could now just let her have it and she would absolutely love it. “The dirtier the better,” she said.



I flipped off the top of the chocolate syrup bottle. I started at Sasha’s ankle. I started squeezing the sweet, dark brown chocolate up her calves and then up her sexy thigh. I sprayed lines of the chocolate sauce up her leg, leaving an irregular pattern. I then did the same to her other leg. I then sprayed more onto Sasha’s stomach. I moved the bottle in a zig zag pattern across her tummy leaving a trail of chocolate as I went along across her mocha brown skin. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt the slightly sticky chocolate sauce on her body. I then swirled more onto her breasts. I made a circle of chocolate around her rock hard nipple I then did the same to the other. Sasha then bent her knees as I gently pressed the nozzle of the bottle against her, now soaking wet vagina. She shrieked in ecstasy as I rubbed it against her pussy lips. I then poured some chocolate sauce all over Sasha’s already soaking wet womanhood. She had no problem with spreading for me. She bit her lip in ecstasy as I poured chocolate sauce all over her private parts. It mixed with her natural pussy juices and dripped everywhere. The fresh grass beneath her was left with a patch of chocolate sauce mixed with Sasha’s sexual fluids. The young lady was already in ecstasy. She could not help herself. She took her hand and placed it between her legs. In a second, she was feverishly rubbing her own private parts. It was almost an involuntary response. The pleasure in her face was a sight to behold. She squeezed one of her breasts with her other hand. She jiggled her hips back and forth as she played with herself. She moaned and squealed as she touched herself. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. As she did this, I took more chocolate syrup and directed it across her face, up her cheeks and onto her nose and mouth. She stuck her tongue out and wiggled it about. I poured chocolate sauce directly onto her tongue. She lapped it up like a thirsty dog would lap up water from a water dish. She could not get enough. I then sprayed some chocolate sauce onto her hair. Her hair, like usual was an afro type hairstyle. I delighted in pouring the chocolate sauce into her frizzy hair. The gooey chocolate covered her hair and caused it to collapse a bit. Her afro was totally overwhelmed the chocolaty mess.



Next I grabbed a bottle of squirty cream. “Oh yeah ,” she said,” Give it to me,” as she fingered herself in pleasure. I took the whipped cream and started to decorate Sasha’s exposed body with it. I shook it up and removed the cap. I began to spray the soft, sensual cream up and down the length of Sasha’s body. I went up and down the full length of her body with it, from her toes to her afro. She wiggled her toes as I covered her feet in whipped cream. I then poured more onto her breasts, covering each nipple. Her body heat caused the whipped cream to melt and fall. Any pattern fell as it got everywhere. The feeling of the soft mushy whipped cream on her body parts was incredible. I then sprayed some all over her face and onto her afro. I took my hand and rubbed it into her afro, causing her afro to smush in the messiness. I sprayed whipped cream in a mountain onto Sasha’s tummy. It stayed in place for an instant before falling apart and oozing down her body, leaving a trail, mostly on her crotch. Finally, I place the nozzle in between Sasha’s legs. I smiled to myself as I released the whipped cream. Much to her pleasure, I covered her vagina in a huge pile of whipped cream. The first bit covered her hand, which was still between her legs. She removed her hand and stuck it in her mouth. She licked the collected contents of chocolate syrup, whipped cream and pussy juice from her hand. I continued spraying her pussy with the whipped cream. Then I took my hand and smushed it down between her legs. I then rubbed the pile of chocolate and cream around on her pussy. She moaned and squealed in pleasure.



“Mmm, I have an idea,” Sasha said wickedly, wiggling her eyebrows and licking her lips. She sat up and unzipped my trousers. She took her hand and rubbed my penis, she then, carefully, popped it out of my trousers. It was already hard and throbbing, but the tender touch of Sasha’s already messy hands against it almost made it erupt instantly. Sasha then grabbed a can of the whipped cream and discharged a large amount of it up and down my erect penis. She then threw the tin aside and took another bottle of chocolate sauce, again she slowly discharged chocolate sauce up and down my erect member. She held my messy privates in her lovely hand. “Mmmm, I have been craving this for along time,” she smiled. She took both hands and pushed my messy penis into her mouth. I could feel the wet warmth of her mouth and she wrapped her lips around my throbbing penis. She licked the end with her tongue, tasting the creamy mess that she had placed all over it. She filled her mouth with all of it. She slurped and moaned as she hungrily licked and nibbled at the creamy mess and the erect penis that it contained. She laps up the chocolate and whipped cream, moving my penis in and out of her mouth. She greedily licked and sucked on it. She could not seem to get enough of the taste of what she was tasting. She later confessed that she had imagined it many times in private moments. I could feel the suction of her lips engulfing my private parts. My penis grew ever larger, filling her mouth as she licked and sucked. She closed her eyes as she could feel that it was ready to explode. I closed my eyes as it erupted in orgasm. It exploded over Sasha’s face and mouth. She hungrily licked as my thick white cum covered her teeth and dripping on her tongue. It rolled down her chin. It also sprayed onto her already messy face. It dripped from her nose. She licked her lips, loving the taste. She then lay back down on the ground, grinning from ear to ear.



I know grabbed a tasty chocolate cream pie. I brought it over and held it over her face. She closed her eyes and I plopped the pie straight onto her face. I left it there for a second and let it roll down her face. I then removed the tin. Her face was piled with cream, graham cracker crust and chocolate pie filling. Her afro was matted with bits of crust and pie filling. She licked her lips again. The final thing that I grabbed was a can full of spaghetti hoops. I grabbed the can and showed it to Sasha. “Spaghetti hoops, um, please no,” she joked, pointing at herself. In that instant, I took the can and tossed them in her face. She shook her head from side to side as the spaghetti hoops trickled down her messy afro and down the front of her face. I then gently poured the rest over her head. Her frizzy hair was now contrasted with hundreds of O shaped spaghetti pieces in sauce. It poured down her nose and cheeks and then down her front. I then tossed the can aside. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me. She then stuck her tongue down my throat and we shared a messy kiss.



It was time to go home, but first we had to clean up a bit. Luckily, there was a garden hose near by that had water running from it. Sasha agreed to stand still while I sprayed her messy body down with the hose. I helped her scrub herself down with my hands. The mess that covered her just fell away from her body with little effort at all. The water and mess slid down her body and legs. She cleaned the mess from her hair with her hands. She was left cold, but clean and glistening in the water. We left the mess where it was and made no attempt to clean it. It would have been interesting to see what the groundskeeper thought when he discovered it the next day. We then went home together to have some more fun back at my place. “You know I lost on purpose, right,” Sasha said sarcastically. “Oh of course,” I joked. We then kissed again as we made our way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment