Sunday 18 December 2011

Thoughts on Mickie James

Hi everyone,

I have just posted a story about Mickie James. I mentioned in it the Piggie James storyline in WWE. It is important that I make a point about that. That storyline was one of the most disgusting things that I have ever seen. I was highly offended by it. I even wrote a letter complaining about it, which I never do. The way Mickie was bullied was beyond disgusting. She was made fun of because of her weight. She was not even fat. Even if she was as big as Bertha Faye or Awseome Kong, it still would have been wrong. I had a problem with it because the core audience is children. The whole thing would have been terrible for children to see. There are issues in the world around body image. If teh message that they were sending was that Mickie was too fat or something, that is a pretty disgusting statement to make. Seeing as a lot of teh women in that federation are now stick thin blondes with fake breasts.

I am a big fan of Mickie James. I would post the video clips, but I do not want to promote something that I find so disgusting. WAM stories are not about real humilation in any sort of way. The clips are on youtube, I am sure if anyone is interested. Anyway, Mickie James is a pretty good role model and she seems like a really nice person as well.

Best regards---JRG

2 comments:

  1. She's classed as fat? Looks the ideal shape for my tastes. Wonderful fleshy thighs.

    We need a Campaign for Real Women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a great body I think. Perfect for my tastes. Her legs are amazing. Her bottom is very nice as well.

    ReplyDelete