Monday 15 October 2012

Jennifer Capriati goes Italian

****Warning, this story contains sexually explicit content*****






Jennifer Capriati goes Italian



Jennifer Capriati was a very good tennis player who also had her issues off the court. In her private life, she could be very wild. In the bedroom she could be downright kinky. She could be very naught indeed.

The below story is fiction. It is just a fantasy. It has never happened, but it is something that could happen, in theory.



Jen and I were not so much a couple as two people who were obsessed with each other sexually. We would see each other and rip one another’s clothes off and then enjoy each other’s bodies for hours and hours on end. She had few inhibitions in the bedroom. She always was up for the kinkiest of fantasies in between the sheets. Both being of Italian American decent, Italian food was always around. One day we were having dinner when our imaginations got the better of us.



We were eating dinner and flirting. Jen then took her hand and placed it in her spaghetti. She then stood up and draped it across her thigh. She motioned to me with her finger to come forward. I walked over and dropped to my knees. I ran my tongue up her knee and then up her thigh, licking the spaghetti up from her leg. Eating off of her leg. She leaned back and closed her eyes. She then took two more handfuls of spaghetti and rubbed them all over her breasts. I took my hands and helped her massage the spaghetti into her breasts. We then, together lowered her dress to the ground. She had nothing on underneath. We then took the plate of spaghetti and held it over her body. The spaghetti slithered out onto her stomach and crotch. It oozed down her body. She took her messy hand and grabbed more spaghetti. She shoved her hand between her legs and rubbed her vagina up and down. She inserted two fingers, fingering her pussy in the spaghetti. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. She moaned. I took both of my hands and picked up my spaghetti. I plopped it down onto Jen’s thighs and calves, drenching her legs in the spaghetti. She wiggled her legs and began thrusting her hips.



I lifted her up onto the table. She sat her butt on the table. She opened her legs wide, her hand firmly between her legs. She stuck her tongue in my ear and kissed me. Her vagina was already dripping wet. It was leaving a patch on the white lacy table cloth already. I leaned over her and grabbed to bowl of salad. I took my fingers and slowly sprinkled it over Jen’s already messy naked body. The salad fell onto her body and stuck where it had landed in place. I took both my hands and massaged it everywhere, all over her sexy body. She lay backwards on her back on the table. Her legs spread. Her knees were bent.



I then grabbed the bowl that was filled with fettuccini alfredo. I reached over and picked the bowl up. I then tipped it over Jennifer’s head. The white sauce and thick spaghetti fell down over her hair and face. She smiled and rubbed herself. It hung from her hair and face. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell over on the table, making out. Food fell over everywhere, mainly onto Jennifer. She gripped the table cloth. I ran my fingers over her sexy body. She was an athlete, but her body was sensual and sexual more than hard and muscular. Her nipples were already hard and her pussy was already soaking wet. Her already dirty body rolled in the food. The table cloth coming up, wrapping around us.



I then grabbed some baked ziti. It was filled with cheese and sauce. I motioned for Jen. She bent over and got down on all fours. I took the dish of baked ziti and poured it down over Jennifer’s back and down her ass. The cheese, sauce and pasts tubes looked interesting falling all over Jen’s naked backside. They ran down her ass, over her crack and down the backs of her thighs. She leaned back forward displaying her rear end even more. The gloppy feeling of the baked ziti all over her nether regions was one that Jennifer would never forget. She was already moaning and screeching in ecstasy. She already looked like a human Pizza Hut buffet. “This is so fucking hot,” she said, biting her lip in pleasure. “Fuck yeah,” she said.



We then walked to the bathroom. Jennifer climbed into the bathtub. She laid down, opening her legs slightly. I went to the kitchen and returned with some large trays of lasagne. I brought them into the bathroom. I was about to make a human lasagne. The main ingredient being Jennifer’s naked body. I brought the first tray of lasagne over to the bathtub. I lifted the tray and then dumped the entire lasagne down into the tub, over, under and all around Jennifer. She let out a whoop as the lasagne plopped onto her. I then took the next tray and dumped it farther up in the tub onto her. Mountains of pasta sheets, cheese, mince and sauce began to pile up in the tub all over Jennifer. She fondled her legs, breasts and vagina with her messy fingers. I brought in two more trays of lasagne now. I dumped them both in one quick scoop straight down onto Jennifer. I continued to fill the tub with the lasagne. Jennifer was now almost up to her neck in the mess. I then took a plastic container of riccotta cheese and emptied it onto Jennifer’s stomach and breasts. Jennifer wiggled her legs in the tub, letting the lasagne get everywhere. It was all over her backside and beneath her legs. Sauce was everywhere. The whole bathroom stunk of the lasagne.



I then also grabbed some eggplant parmesan. It was filled with disgusting black eggplant as well as spinach. I dumped the rancid looking dish down over Jennifer’s face and down her neck. Huge pieces of sloppy eggplant fell down her face and all over body. There was also loads of spinach in the dish. The sloppy mess was purple, black and green. It was disgusting, but was perfect for Jennifer. I used my hand and rubbed eggplant in hr face and on her hair. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I then stood and looked back at the human lasagne I had just created. Jennifer took her hands and scooped some of the Italian mess out and onto her body. She let it drop over her face and breasts. Her whole body was covered in the food. She then leaned back and reclined with her arms behind her head. She pretended that she was having a relaxing bath. She slimed and laughed. I leaned over and we kissed passionately.



She then grabbed my trousers by the waist and pulled me over. She undid my zipper and pulled open the front of my boxer shorts. She pulled out my penis. It was already hard and pulsating. The feel of the messy touch of her hands stimulated it even more. I then grabbed a can of spaghetti hoops. Jen gripped and stroked my penis with her hand and then pushed my head into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around my penis. As she did this I began to pour the spaghetti hoops down onto her face and all over my penis. My penis soon dripped in spaghetti hoops. She gave a devilish grin and then pushed my elongated penis into her mouth. She tasted a combination of penis and spaghetti hoops. She expertly teased my penis. She ran her tongue up and down and then began to suck the spaghetti hoops from my throbbing member. She hungrily gobbled on my penis. She sucked spaghetti hoops off of it. She could hardly get enough of the taste. The way she handled it showed that she was an expert at this. She moved her mouth back and forth, my penis deep in her mouth. She licked and sucked as it grew harder and harder. Soon it was ready to explode. She pulled it out slightly as it was about to orgasm. Suddenly it exploded onto her messy face. Thick white cum spewed forth over her lips and below her nose. Her chin and cheeks dripped in it. Cum stuck to her tongue and teeth.



She then moved her hands back downwards between her legs until she too exploded with orgasm. I then climbed in the tub with her and the real fun began. This would not be the last time that something like this would happen. The word lasagne took on a new meaning between the two of us. It was a perfect mix of two of our favourite things, Italian food and hot sex. It was a perfect combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment