Wednesday 6 February 2013

Ally Sheedy a dream come true

****Disclaimer: Ally Sheedy is most probably happily married with children. This story has no basis in reality whatsoever. It is merely a fantasy. I would never try to be with a married woman nor would I encourage anyone else to do so. The story takes place in an unspecified year so you can imagine Ally looking as she did at any point. The only part of the story that is true that I am a fan of hers and have liked her since I was a child, the rest is just pretend.****




***Warning: This story contains sexual situations and nudity. Please do not read if you are offended by such things.****



Ally Sheedy a dream come true



I have fancied Ally Sheedy since I saw her in Short Circuit as a little boy. It was sort of a crush. She has not been in the limelight in years, so I hadn’t thought about her in a long while. One day, I was out randomly window shopping when I spotted someone out of the corner of my eye. I always notice attractive women, no matter where I am, but this person was slightly different. There was something very familiar about them. I could not place it at first. I looked harder and harder. She looked so familiar. I went outside and got a closer look. “Oh my god, It’s Ally Sheedy, or someone that looks a lot like her. She is a bit older but it looks like her,” I thought.



Now the question was, what was I going to do. I don’t usually approach strange women in the street. I am quite shy, but this was Ally Sheedy. I had no choice, I had to speak to her. If I didn’t I would regret it for the rest of my life. An opportunity like this did not come along every day. I was still very nervous, but she was a star. People must come up to her all the time, or so I told my self. I took a deep breath and approached her. It was not easy. She was a beautiful woman and a celebrity on top of it.



I walked up to her and took a deep breath. “Hi,” I said,” I am so sorry to bother you, but I just noticed you and you look just like Ally Sheedy.” She looked up at me and smiled. “ Yes, I am Ally Sheedy, actually,” she said with a bit of a giggle. “Oh my god, it is really you. I can’t believe it,” I said,” I have been a fan and admirer of yours since I was very young.. It is amazing to meet you. You must get this all the time,” I said. “Actually, you’re the first person to recognize me in a very long time. I don’t look the same as I did when I was famous. You must really be a big fan. Don’t worry, it’s nice to be recognised, especially by someone cute like you,” she said. I could not believe what she had said. “It’s nice to meet you,” she said,” You want to go get some coffee or something?,” she asked. I could not believe my ears. I couldn’t believe that this was really happening. I followed Ally to a café. We sat down and began to talk.



“It is always nice to meet someone who is a fan. I thought that everyone had forgotten that I had ever existed,” she said. “I would never forget that you existed. I mean, you are Ally Sheedy. I had the biggest crush on you when I was younger.” “Oh don’t be silly, I am hardly a model or a pop star. I am just an average looking actress,” she said. “You looked and acted like a real person though. You were authentic. Who wants a paper thin Barbie doll with fake breasts. You always seemed like a real, genuine person rather than some fake Hollywood poser.” “Well, thanks, that means a lot,” she said, laughing, placing her hand onto mine. My heart skipped a beat. I was alone in a café with Ally Sheedy and she was actually entertaining my conversation. I felt incredibly lucky. “I had no idea anyone would see me on screen and think anything of me,” she said. “Oh yeah, I can remember, seeing you in Short Circuit and kind of getting a crush on you right from there onwards,” I said. “Oh, you are very flattering. No one has ever said anything like that to me before.” “Oh it is true though. I remember seeing you in the bubble bath in Short Circuit.” She laughed. “Yeah that was quite a popular scene I suppose.” “I sure won’t ever forget it,” I said, becoming a bit more brave. “I take it that you enjoyed seeing me taking a bath then,” she joked. “I guess you could say that,” I replied. “I bet that you would love to see me in the bath again,” she said cheekily. “Well,” I said and then just giggled. “Ah I see, don’t worry. It’s ok. Don’t be shy,” she said reassuringly, placing her hand upon mine.



“I also remember a skinny dipping scene in Maid to Order,” I said, getting a bit braver. “Yeah, I was not really naked in that scene. It was a stunt ass,” she said in a funny, Hollywood type accent. We both laughed loudly. “I figured to be honest,” I said. “But, I did love the voice that you did in the movie though.” “What voice? What are you talking about?,” she said in the Beverly Hills accent that she had used in the film. We both laughed hysterically. Ally was hilarious. By now I was gazing in her eyes. The same eyes that I had seen sparkle on the silver screen. She said my name, “I think you are really cute,” she said in the voice. We smiled at each other. We looked into each other’s eyes and then leaned inward. Before I knew it we were locked in a lip lock. It was actually magical.



“Should we get something to eat?,” I asked. “I would like some food, but I have a better idea,” she said. “ I kind of like the idea having the food served on me,” she whispered. “Listen, you are a nice guy, I feel like I can trust you. It is something that I have wanted to do for years. Please don’t tell anyone.” Of course, I assured her I would never tell anyone. I could not believe my luck. This was a dream come true. “I’ll tell you what, maybe we can rein act that bathtub scene as well,” she said, flickering her eyes. We decided that we would order a bunch of messy food and then go back to her place.



We got there and she went to the bathroom while I got some of the food ready. Eventually, she called me in. She was in the bathtub already, totally naked. The tub filled with bubbles. “No stunt as this time,” she joked. “Most certainly not,” I said. “Aren’t you going to say nice software?,” She joked. “ Actually, it had crossed my mind but I thought it would be too cheesy to say.” “I think it’s fun,” she said. I then carried the containers of food into the bathroom.



We decided that we were going to fill the with the food, with Ally in it. We started out with some trays of lasagne. They looked freshly made, but were quite old and rotten. We would never want to waste edible food. I took the first tray and brought it forward over the bathtub. I turned it upside down over where Ally’s knees protruded from the bubbly water. The lasagne fell out and landed on Ally’s knees. It stuck in place and fell down both her calves and thighs. The biggest lump fell downwards, finally landing right in between Ally’s legs onto her crotch. Her eyes widened and she let out a squeal when she felt the sloppy lasagne against her private parts. The next tray I aimed at her chest. I took the tray out and extended my hands. I turned the tray over and allowed the messy lasagne to fall onto her chest. It fell, initially onto her breasts, where most of it stuck for a second before tumbling downwards. Ally felt the pasta, sauce, cheese and mince all over her skin. It was getting all over her body now. I took another tray and held it over her head. I then turned it over and pushed it downwards onto her curly hair, as if it was a sort of hat. I pushed it down and moved it slightly, transferring the lasagne to Ally’s hair. She opened her mouth and shook her head. She looked up and me and smiled. “You are such a naughty boy,” she said, giving me a naughty look. The bathwater that Ally was sat in was now strewn in bits of meat, pasta, cheese and sauce. It was all over her as well.



Next I took a banana cream pie. It was bright yellow with white cream on top. It was filled with a combination of banana pie filling and banana slices. It was a huge pie. It looked lovely and creamy. I carried it over to Ally. “I’ve been looking forward to this,” she said, batting her eyelids, talking in the voice that she had spoken in earlier. “Let me have it,” she said, miming a serious look. I pulled back my arm and then thrust it forward into Ally’s face. She opened her mouth and screamed as the pie smushed into her face. It stayed in place for a second. The tin then fell off and into the tub. Ally’s whole face was left covered in yellow and white pie filling and whipped cream. It was a mushy texture. She took two fingers and cleared her eyes. She then looked at me and stuck her tongue out. We both laughed. “This is too much fun,” she commented.



Next I took out a big container of vegetable soup. The soup was chock full of vegetables including; carrots, peas, green beans, sweet corn and potatoes. Ally smiled when she saw me coming with it. I went to her side and began to pour the soup over her head and down her back. It was all covered in thick brownness. The soup splashed over her head and then over her back as she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her knees. She closed her eyes as the brown vegetable filled mess fell over her face and down her back. She shivered and shook when she felt the soup crawling down her back. With the last bit of the soup, I brought it forward and poured some across her body and legs, mixing with the bath water. The bathwater was already a filthy brown colour by this time. “I hope we don’t clog the drain,” Ally said earnestly. There was bits of food floating everywhere in the bathtub now. “The bathtub drain was not meant for meat and vegetables,” she said with a giggle. She ran her hands over her face and then over her knees. She was filthy dirty.



“I think I want some spaghetti,” she said with a smile. “Spaghetti it is,” I said. I brought over a massive container of spaghetti. A lot of the bathwater was soaked up into the food now so the water level was much lower. Half of Ally’s body was above the water line at this point. I brought over the spaghetti. “Spaghetti,” she exclaimed as I tipped the mess down over her head. The disgusting leftovers emerged from the container and fell onto Ally’s adorable face and body. The spaghetti was thick in its sloppy sauce. The smell from it was very strong. It made a plopping sound as it fell downwards on to the former Brat Pack star. The spaghetti matched her curly brown hair perfectly. All she could do was close her eyes. She seemed to enjoy the way the thick gloppy messy felt on her body. I poured more down her chest and over her body, across her legs and her bent knees. The red and orange mess looked amazing on her pale pink skin. She shivered in the mess. When the spaghetti was emptied, she took both of her hands and brought them to her face. She pushed handfuls of spaghetti of her face and part of her hair.



“Alright then,” Ally said, “ I think its time that you joined me in here. You need to help clean me. Get those clothes off,” she said with a smile,” And bring the whipped cream with you. “ I undressed and climbed in the bathtub with Ally. I sat behind her with her body next to mine. The first thing she did was take her sloppy hands and press them against my stomach. She rubbed the mess around on my body. “You aren’t getting away clean,” she said,” It’s my turn now.” She took the can of whipped cream in one hand and shook it up. She then took my penis in her other hand. She then sprayed my genitals with the whipped cream. She completely covered them. She took her finger and stuck it into the pile of cream between my legs. She took some of the cream with her finger and then put it in her mouth. “Yummy,” she said. She then sprayed boy body with more of the cream and then my face. She then pushed her body into mine and we kissed passionately.



We spent the next time playing in the muck with one another, rubbing sloppy mess all over each other. We ended up making love in the bathtub, still covered with the mess. We then drained the tub and filled it again. We then had a proper bath, cleaning one another properly. The drain did get a bit clogged, but we were ready. We scooped the bigger bits out with our hands. We had a ton of fun scrubbing the mess from one another’s body parts. We then took some lovely fluffy white towels and dried each other off. Finally, we laid the towels on the ground and had sex a second time on top of them. We then went to bed and cuddled one another. The day had gone better that either of us could have ever imagined.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks alot jerk u said everything to her I was gonna say u did everything with her I wanted to do i wanted her as a kid and I still love her but unlike me uactually got to see her and tell her how u feel bs I seen her in short circuit and I wanted to b with her more than anything and now u say she made love to u kissing u instead of me u deserve to die I wanted her more than uever will I saw her on tv to look at u stealing her from me u told her everything I wanted to let her know u stole her from me i am quite nice but thinking of u with her that way has me severely angry I been a fan and more of hers longer than u been alive short circuit I saw her there i never got to talk to her our i woulda told her the same things and she woulda loved me not u and we woulda shared the bath but u stole that with her from me i hate u I hate u I hate u die I was meant to b with her a like that not u i wanted her the same way and grew up liking her alot ur crush pfft she was more than that to me so she gives u a chance but not me wow so she likes second best I see I have a bigger dick a heart she deserve better than u meeeeeeeeeeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s just a story you know. It’s nit real.

      Delete