Sunday 10 October 2021

Tammy Lynn Sytch better the second time

 

Tammy Lynn Sytch better the second time

Tammy Lynn Sytch played the character of Sunny on the WWE in the Mid Nineties during the new generation phase of the company and towards the beginning of the attitude era. She had unceremoniously been removed from the company and fell on some dark times. She ended up making dirty films and selling skype sessions to fans. She was still a great woman, a legend and a hero in many ways. She had gotten much curvier, but still was very attractive.


There were two incidents in her career that I always thought of and remembered fondly. Those being when she was slopped and when she was covered in a birthday cake. Funnily enough, there was a time when she had mentioned in an interview that being slopped was something that she actually enjoyed immensely. This coupled with the fact that she was doing skype sessions gave me a fantastic idea.

I decided that I would contact her. She was advertising anyway, so I thought to myself, “Why not just ask?” I was quite embarrassed, all the same. I messaged her saying, “I was thinking of a moment from your career that I would love to see you relive.” She asked me what that would be. I responded,” It is a bit embarrassing, but it is the time that you were slopped. I was wondering if you would be willing to do it again, but maybe with better slop this time.” She smiled. “Oh my God, that is an amazing idea. That was literally my favourite thing that happened in my career. I would love to get slopped for you hun.” I could not believe that she was really serious, but she was.


This was going to be a true fantasy fulfilled. It would be like reliving the whole thing all over again, but only way better. Tammy was incredibly nice and very accommodating. Of course, she was getting paid, but considering what she was going to be doing, she was extremely friendly and courteous. She was not shy at all either. She was very open with her sexuality and her turn ons and was very willing to do just about anything on Skype if someone wanted her to. It was fantastic. She actually admitted that the whole thing had secretly been a turn on for her as well. She admitted that having slop dumped on her in front of the crowd and the whole world was sort of arousing for her. I advised that I had enjoyed seeing it very much as well. She said that she had come up with the idea for the cake as well. She said that being embarrassed like that in front of everyone really turned her on a great deal. We were definitely going to have a great deal of fun together.

It took a little while to get everything ready for the day. She would send me updates on how things were coming along. This really built the anticipation up for the event. She would message me and say what was happening with the slop. Sometimes she would send me messages saying that the slop looked so messy and disgusting and that she couldn’t wait to be covered in it. At one point, she took a photo of the slop and sent it to me. She captioned it saying,” Imagine, very soon, this is going to be all over me.” It was very exciting.


I was very excited for the session. Up until the time it was to happen, I was positive that she would change her mind or that something would happen to cause it to not go forward, but everything went as planned. This was going to be worth any price. It would be a priceless experience.

She came on the session and it was really her and she looked just as attractive as ever. She was dressed in patterned pink and white underwear. She was very smiley and looked happy to be there. She told me that I should record the screen so that I could watch this back when I wanted to. Everything was ready. She picked up a bucket of slop that she had prepared. It was filled with sloppy leftover food all mushed together in a disgusting blend. Most of the contents were the yellow colour of pig slop. There was obviously a lot of corn chowder involved in the making of the mess to give it the colour and the smell that it had. She looked down into the bucket and licked her lips seductively. This slop was definitely much thicker and sloppier than the slop that she had dumped on her so many years prior. It was going to look amazing on her.


“Oh baby, here we go,” she muttered,” I can’t wait to get this sloppy mess all over me.” She stuck her hand inside the bucket and pulled a chunk out, showing it to me. She stuck her tongue out. She then closed her eyes and lifted the bucket in the air over her head. She began to tip it over her head. The chunky mess began to slowly pour from the bucket. It dumped onto her head and down her face. It soon covered her hair. It dripped down her nose and her cheeks. She then directed it onto her body. She poured some down her chest and over her front, onto her underwear and down onto her legs and her behind. She slowly jiggled her hips and seductively moved her legs around as the slop poured onto them. She also moaned and talked dirty. “Oooh baby, how do you like that? The slop feels so good all over my body. How does it look all over me?”


She then poured the chunky bits that were left at the bottom of the bucket over her head. She then proceeded to begin to touch herself. She moved her hands all over her body and began to finger herself. She did this until she orgasmed, squirting all over. The juices mixing with the slop. She then smiled and posed.  This slopping was every bit as good as the first one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment