Sunday 20 November 2011

Cruel Winter pillory


Cruel Winter was a show that I really loved at the time and not just for the messy content I was a huge fan. I have found a compliation clip of the different times they used the pillory. The best part is seeing Charlotte Atkinson get it. She is theone I found the most attractive. She is the one who gest the manure. Janelle gets hit with the tomatoes and Kirsty gets the gravy. I really love the last scene. Charlotte's reaction is lovely as well. Charlotte is a pretty good actress as well. It would be great if she was in more things. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys it.



2 comments:

  1. Tomato Janelle is my favourite, although it would be better if she wasn't so nonchalant about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Charlotte. Though he time in teh stocks wasn't the best.

    ReplyDelete