Sunday 27 November 2011

Going on holiday

Hi everyone,

I am going to be on holiday for a few weeks, visiting my family, abroad. I may or may not be able to get onto the computer while I am away. I may not be able to post anything for that time. Who knows though. Anyway, I will back before long. Thanks to everybody for your support. See everyone soon. Who knows I may be able to post while I am away anyway, but if I don't post anything for a bit or am slow to reply, you will know why. As you know, I always try to respond straight away. Thanks everyone.

----JRG- 27/11/11

2 comments:

  1. Have a good one. Your stories are a great gift to all of us and you deserve a relaxing break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. It means a lot to me. Am still on holiday. I will be back at the end of the week. I just thought I would log in while I have the chance. See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete