Sunday 13 November 2011

Like to hear from you

Hello. Thanks to everyone for all of your support. I just thought that I would put up another post asking for people to possibley come forward to chat or maybe be interviewed. Please contact me if you like and you are one of the below:
- Someone who has appeared on a messy tv show or gotten messy in real life. Especially What would you do, Family Challenge, Wild Animal Games, Stwnsh, Basil's swap shop or any of the Irish messy shows.

- A celebrity who has gotten messy before.

- A celebrity who has been featured in any of my stories.

-A celebrity who would like to be featured in a story or to get messy for real.

- A celebrity who would like me to do a story about another celebrity.

-Anyone else who would like to speak to me. Anyone who would like to be in a story or who has requests.

It is easyt to contact me, either leave a comment or email me at wammojrg@hotmail.co.uk  Everything can be completely annonymous if you choose it to be. I will not tell anyone if you contact me. I promise confidentiality. I hope to hear from you.

--JRG

No comments:

Post a Comment