Saturday 28 December 2013

Rebecca Ferguson a night to remember

 This story is not based on fact at all. There is no truth to it whatsoever. It never really happened. It is only a fantasy and not a reality.

Rebecca Ferguson a night to remember

I had been writing messy stories and things and doing a blog for many years. My email address was on the page so that people could contact me. I had always imagined what it would be like if a celebrity or attractive female would have seen the site and would get in contact. I never expected that it ever would really happen for real. One day, I was in for a real surprise.

I was checking my email as normal, when there was a message from an email address that I didn’t recognise. I opened the email and got a big surprise. It read like this:


Hiya

I have been reading your stories for sometime. I really enjoy them. I love wam. I have never got messy before. This is a bit embarrassing, I am a bit of a celebrity myself. Basically, I would love it to happen to me for real.  I can’t believe I am doing this. You may have heard of me. I am Rebecca Ferguson. I was a contestant on X factor. Anyway thanks for your time.

Yours truly,
Rebecca Ferguson

Of course, at first, I was very sceptical. After all, it was the internet. The message could have been from anyone, anywhere. So, I tread slowly and responded back to her. We talked on email and then on the phone. She understood my reservations, but in the end she was proved to be genuine. It really was Rebecca Ferguson and she really did want to get messy and not just in one of my stories. She wanted it to happen for real. Eventually, we arranged to meet in a neutral place. I really could not believe I was going to meet Rebecca Ferguson in person. By this time, we had sort of become friends. She was a very sweet person. She was kind and understanding. She was lovely to speak to, plus she wanted to get messy. It was really going to happen.


I went there that day to a location that she had picked. It was a hotel. She told me what room number to ask for and said that they would be expecting me. I went to the front desk. They sent me up and said that she knew I was coming and would be waiting for me. I went up in the elevator to the third floor and stepped out into an opulent hallway. I was slightly nervous. I didn’t not really know what to expect.  I walked to the door and knocked. I waited for her to answer. There was a delay and then the door opened. Standing before me was Rebecca Ferguson wearing a lacy black nightie.

She had a big smile on her face. It really was her. “Hi, er um, I am so nervous, um. Thanks for er um coming. I can’t believe we are doing this,” she said,” Come on in.” “I can’t believe it either I said. It’s really you.” “Yeah I know. I am glad now that I messaged you. I am so nervous. I have never done anything like this before. I got all the stuff that we talked about,” she said. On the bed were loads of pies and other messy items.  “This is going to be so much fun.” she said in her thick accent. “I have never done anything like this before in my life. Come over to the bed. See what I’ve got for us,” she said.


We walked over to the bed and sat down. I had a look at the items that she had. “Mmmm it’s impressive,” I said, with a cheeky smile. She reached down and picked up an enormous chocolate cream pie.  It looked like the thickest most chocolaty cream pie I had ever seen in my life. It had layers of light brown, dark brown and white pie filling and cream. She smiled. “It looks well yummy doesn’t it?,” she asked. “Yes, very,” I said. She took her hand and warmly slid the pie into my hands. “Well, here we go. There’s no turning back now,” we simultaneously thought to ourselves. I looked down at the pie and then up at the lovely singer in front of me. We softly smiled at one another. This was a moment that we both had been imagining for a very long time. I took a deep breath and lifted the pie into the air. I softly bounced it in the air in my hand.


Rebecca smiled at me. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I reached back and then pushed the pie into her face. I stuffed the creamy pie straight into Rebecca’s lovely face.  I softly moved the pie back and forth in her face to and fro. Her face disappearing behind the pie tin. The pie was larger than her entire head. Any noises that she was making were muffled by the layers of thick creamy pie that covered her face. I held the pie in place for a moment. I pulled my hand away. After I did, the pie stuck into place on Rebecca’s face. She then lifted the pie off of her face. As she did, it revealed that her face was covered irregularly in layers and lumps of brown and white creamy pie. Half of her face was covered twice as much in pie as the other. A huge lump of pie stuck on her right cheek. She looked really funny at this point.  She held the pie in her hands. She looked up and giggled. We both laughed. “ I can’t believe this. I have been pied she,” she said,” It feels so good. I love it,” she said.

She then handed me a lemon meringue pie. Her eyes sparkled. She smiled. I took the pie in my hands. She put her hands behind her back and closed her eyes. I put one hand on her knee and then reached back before thrusting the pie into her face. It was very thick and smushy. I pushed the pie into her face. It was cool and smooth. I enjoyed the feeling of my hand applying the creamy pie to her face. Rebecca smiled to herself as her head was entrenched in the pie. When the tin fell off, her face was encased with yellow lemon pie filling and sloppy meringue. She laughed. She rolled her eyes and made a silly face, laughing at herself. She seemed to be really enjoying what was happening.


Next she handed me an apple and rhubarb crumble. It was one of my all time favourite desserts. I don’t know if she knew that. It was in a white square shaped serving dish. I reached my hand in and scooped a huge handful of the stuff out. I reached out and I plopped the handful down onto Rebecca’s chest. I rubbed it around all over her cleavage and watched as it crumbled down her top, over her chest. I took another handful and plopped it on top of her head. I vibrated my hand around on top of her head, smushing the crumble onto her hair and down her head. She stuck her tongue out of the side of her mouth and laughed. I then took two handfuls and placed my hands on her breasts. I then moved them downward, down her black nightie, smearing two trails of crumble all the way down it to her knees. She then got a look in her eyes that I had not seen. She smirked and gave me the eye. She reached over and grabbed me by the collar. She leaned over and we passionately kissed. I took the rest of the crumble in the baking dish and poured it over her head, letting it fall onto her. She then ripped open my shirt and took some of the crumble in her hands, that had fallen onto the bed. She placed her hands on my chest and rubbed the crumble around on it, sensually. She then leaned over and ate some of the crumble off of my shoulder. I leaned over and licked some of it off of her breast.


I then grabbed a banana cream pie in one hand and pushed it into her face. Her hips moved and her body wiggled. Her body mimicking the motion of the pie that was creaming her. She danced as she was pied. When the pie was removed, her face was covered in a mask of creamy pie. Rebecca Ferguson’s face after a pieing looked like no one else’s. She really did look incredible. Her face was made to be pied. The yellow and white cream layered on her soft light brown skin.

Then we grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup. I placed the nozzle on her knee and began to spray it up her body. The dark brown contrasting the light brown colour of her skin. She smiled as I sprayed the chocolate sauce onto her thigh and up her body then over her chest and finally over her head. “Oh my god, I’m covered in chocolate,” she said in her sexy accent. I held the bottle over her head and poured more down onto her face and chest. She laughed loudly and held her hands out, scrunching up her face. She then put her hands around mine and we sprayed the chocolate together down her body and between her breasts.

Next we opened up a few tubs of angel delight. They were strawberry and chocolate. We both smiled. We put them between us, sitting with crossed legs on the bed. We both reached down and plopped our hands into the containers. We reached out and plopped handfuls on each others heads and chests. We giggled and laughed. We mischievously dropped more in between one another’s legs. We used our hands and rubbed more on each other. We smiled and laughed and pulled each other onto the bed, rolling around. The sheets now covered in mess as well. We rolled around laughing and squealing. We leaned over and began to lick some of the angel delight from one another’s bodies. She unzipped my trousers, pulled my penis out and plopped a handful onto it. She then leaned over and sensually licked it off of my throbbing member. I placed some against her vagina and fingered it in with two fingers against the edge of it.

Finally we took out the cookies and cream ice cream. We got the scooper out and began taking scoops. The first two we placed inside one another’s legs, in her nightie and in my underwear. We took more and placed them on each of our hands. We then reached around, hugging one another, placing ice cream on one another’s butt cheeks.  We cupped each others bottoms and swayed, looking into one another’s eyes. We swayed back and forth. I then scooped more of the ice cream onto Rebecca’s head. We shivered because it was still freezing cold, melting on our warm skin. I place more on top of her head. She stuck her tongue out as I placed two or three scoops on her head. She bowed as if I had placed a crown onto her head. We rolled over and began kissing.


“Well,” Rebecca said,” This has certainly been a night I will never forget.” “Me either,” I said. We rolled over again and looked into one another’s eyes. “It has been so yummy,” she giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment