Saturday 11 September 2021

Mayim Bialik in Jeopardy

 

Mayim Bialik in Jeopardy

***WARNING*** This story contains sexual situations. It is not suitable for minors or those easily offended. Also, it is a work of pure fiction. It never really happened. Also, I don't mean any offence by it. It is a tribute and not a slight. ***

Mayim Bialik was one of the best guest hosts of Jeopardy. She was very intelligent and funny. It just so happened that I got to be on the show when she was hosting. I was glad to see that she was the host. She was a very warm and charming person, but was also geeky and a bit awkward as well.


During the show, something unusual happened. At first, I thought I must be just imagining it, but I realised that Mayim was definitely being much friendlier towards me than she was to the other contestants. I started to sense that she was flirting with me. It was quite a bit of a surprise. I thought to myself that I must be imaging it and that it was probably nothing.


I didn’t end up winning the show. It was relatively close, but I did not win. What happened after the show was the real surprise, and it was better than winning the show. When the show ended and I went back stage, I surprised to find Mayim approaching me. She began to speak to me. She put her hand on my arm and said,” I am so sorry that you didn’t win the game. I was routing for you.” “Oh, that’s ok. Just being here is more than enough,” I replied. “I am so glad that you were on my week,” she said with a smile. “I am as well. It has been good meeting you.” She smiled. “Look, I have never done anything like this before. I am usually, the shyest person ever, but I feel like there is a connection between us and well… I wondered if you would have any interest at all in sleeping with me.” I was very surprised to say the least. She immediately stopped herself and looked very embarrassed. “I am so sorry. This is so embarrassing.” “No, don’t be silly. I would love to,” I replied. She took my hand and we went back to her dressing room.


We began kissing and touching passionately. She was still nerdy and awkward, but was very passionate and sexy in her kisses. She sat on the counter top of the dressing table. She then reached over for something. She picked up and strawberry Boston cream cake. She smiled. “I have a bit of a strange little fetish. Would you mind terribly, smashing this in my face?” I smiled. “I have the same fetish,” I replied. Her eyes sparkled as she coyly smiled. She placed the creamy cake in my hands and leaned back, pushing her face forward. I took the creamy cake and lovingly smushed it in her face. Cake and strawberry puree stuck to her glasses. Cream, pudding and cake splattered her hair and face. We both laughed and kissed. We then began to basically remove one another’s clothes. The glasses stayed on though. She blushed as I got to see her chubby body in full. Her modest underwear came off revealing her chunky behind and fuzzily hairy vagina.


There were several more cakes around. She handed them to me one at a time. I then smushed them into her nude body. She could not hide her arousal. Her vagina was wet with sticky fluids and her nipples were very erect. I smushed one of the cakes into her chubby behind, smushing it around all over her chunky butt cheeks. I then smushed another straight into her hairy vagina. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt me pressing against her womanhood with the lovely cake. I took my hands and put some more cake all over her thick thighs and her breasts. She smiled. I then leaned over and ran my tongue all over her body, licking some of the cake off as I went.


She then took another of the cakes and pushed my penis into it. She laughed as she pulled it out. She took it in her hands and then placed it in her mouth, sucking and licking the tasty cake from my penis and genitals. I then poured a container of vanilla pudding out over her head and down her body. Some of it went all over me in the process. We rubbed our hands all over each other’s messy naked bodies.

We then made love covered in the mess. All the while, she was still pretty awkward and nerdy. It was very endearing. It was cute, but she could not deny that she was loving what was happening and getting great pleasure from it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment