Sunday 26 September 2021

Melissa Suffield 2021

 

Melissa Suffield 2021

Melissa Suffield was one of the greatest stars of Eastenders ever. She was one of the most attractive females ever on the show. She has not been on the show for some time, but recently, she made some news because of some realistic underwear photos that became public knowledge. In it, her curvy figure could be seen. She looked amazing, but the photos also promoted positive body image. She was not paper thin at all, but was as sexy as anyone could possibly be. Very little was left to the imagination. They were some of the sexiest photos anyone had ever seen.


Melissa secretly loved getting naughty and specifically loved getting naughty with food. One could not help but imagine what her sexy body might look like covered in messy food. She absolutely loved it. She actually loved that the whole world was able to see her body in her sexiest underwear. The thought turned her on to no end. She was a very kinky young woman for sure, more than anyone knew.

I happened to bump into none other than Melissa Suffield, as luck would have it at a grocery store. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her there. I didn’t know what to think. It surprised me because we both began to make sexy eyes at one another. As I looked over she winked and giggled. I turned away. My heart was racing. When I looked back, she now had a container of chocolate pudding in her hand. She smiled then licked her lips. She made a sexual gesture with her mouth, winked and wiggled her eyebrows. I was now sweating and my heart was pounding. This was incredible. When I looked up again, she was now beside me. She put her hand on my arm and whispered, “Get some ice cream, some angel delight and some whipped cream. Meet me outside the front in ten minutes.” I rushed to get the things that she had asked me to get. When I exited, she was there smiling. Not many words were exchanged. She just said,” Come on. Let’s go back to mine.”


We hurried back to her place. She also had a large bag of groceries. We entered the apartment. She put the groceries down and slipped to the bathroom quickly. When she returned, she was already in nothing but her underwear. Her curvy body showing. Her sexy behind, legs and curves looked amazing. She then pulled out the aforementioned chocolate pudding. She took my hand and we opened it. Together we began to pour the delicious dessert down over her thick leg, down her knee and down her calf. We then poured more up onto her behind, then onto her stomach and breasts. Then finally over her head. She closed her eyes and moaned. She was very aroused by the feel of the sexy pudding plopped all over her curvy semi-naked flesh. She moved her legs in and out as she felt the pudding on the outside of her panties.

We then pulled out the ice cream. It was chocolate cookie dough in this case. She took the lid off and stuck her tongue out into the ice cream, playfully licking some of it. We then took the ice cream scooper and began to scoop some of the ice cream out onto her body. She shivered as she felt the ice cold touch of it on her skin. I put some on her legs, her behind, between her legs, on her stomach, on her breasts, under her arms and on top of her head. Instantly it began to melt all over her. The cookie dough inside made it extra sloppy and gloppy.


She then took out a bottle of chocolate syrup and began to unleash it all over herself. She giggled as it sprayed all over her. I shook up the whipped cream and began to spray it all over her as well. She was soon covered in the sundae toppings. We then began to make bowls of Angel Delight, chocolate, banana and strawberry. We did this quickly. We then poured them all over Melissa’s head and then all of her body. The thick, sloppy pudding suited her perfectly. It plopped down all over her curvy body. It went all over her. It dripped from her face and body.


We finished by taking a chocolate peanut butter pie and smashing it in her face. Chocolate pudding. Whipped cream and peanut butter pie filling flew through the air and smashed in her lovely face. The pie crumbled when it collided with her face.

We then began kissing and I began to lick some of the delicious mess from her sexy body. We were both incredibly aroused. It goes without saying what happened next. Afterwards, she said with a giggles, “Oh by the way, I’m Melissa.”

1 comment:

  1. can you plase write one about meghan markle in which she is gunged by her husband after he gets sick of her always complaining

    ReplyDelete