Tuesday 24 August 2021

Joann Willette better than I imagined

 

***WARNING*** This story contains adult and sexual content. Also, it is just a fantasy. None of it really happened. ***

Joann Willette better than I imagined

Joann Willette played Connie Lubbock on Just the ten of us, one of the great sitcoms of the late eighties. She was meant in a way to be the least attractive sister on the show, but to me, she was actually the most attractive. I always secretly fancied her. I am not sure if I was alone in this, I may have been the only one. Anyway, it was years later and I was doing things for a website involving WAM. Somehow, she had gotten wind of the site. She contacted me. I could not believe my luck. I was shocked, I almost did not believe that it was truly her at first. She confirmed that it was her and that she was the same who had played Connie Lubbock. After a while, I confessed that I had always fancied her. She was now the one who was shocked. She had never had anyone say that sort of thing to her before. She never thought of herself as someone that others would be attracted to. She was very flattered and actually a bit turned on by this. We talked more and more. The conversations became more and more explicit. She saw a picture of me and said that she was attracted to me as well. One day, she messaged saying,” I was thinking, how would you like to live out some of those naughty fantasies that you have been having all these years?” Of course, I jumped at that suggestion. We arranged to meet to do just that.


It turned out that she liked the same sort of things that I did. We really hit it off and were extremely attracted to one another. She had read some of the messy stories that I had created and she loved that idea as well. She started to send naughty messages saying how much she wanted to get dirty with me. When we did finally meet up, the anticipation had built up. We were dying to be alone together. When we met, we could barely keep our hands off of each other. She wore a jean shorts that showed off her incredible thick legs and sexy behind. She knew that these had always turned me on. When we met, we began kissing and touching one another wildly, almost instantly. We were all over each other from the start.


We grinded. Her hand fondled my penis as I fondled her thighs and behind. She then reached over and grabbed a chocolate cream pie. She held it out in front of her with both hands. She looked at me seductively, licked her lips and said, “Pie me baby. I want it. I want you to pie me so bad.” I took the pie as she placed both hands behind her back. I smiled and reached back. I then thrust my hand forward, pushing the messy pie into her face. I twisted it around. The feeling of pieing and being pied by someone you wanted so bad was as close to intercourse as anything could really be. I could feel the warmth below as I pied the woman that I had been fantasizing about for so many years. When I pulled away, the graham cracker crust crumbled around her face and fell down her chest. Her face and brown hair were covered in chocolate pudding and whipped cream. Her face was totally covered. She exhaled loudly, sending whipped cream from her nostrils. She licked her lips. She then grabbed me and we started passionately kissing. Our tongues twisting. I could taste the chocolaty pie as we kissed. Blobs of the pie dripped from her nose and forehead still.


She then pulled out a container of thick chocolate pudding. She sat on the couch, reclining. She stuck her sexy legs out and winked. She handed me the pot. I put it over her thick thighs and began tipping the pudding out all over her sexy legs. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt me dropping the load of soft, cool, smooth pudding all over her bare legs. The delicious dessert looked even better plopped all over her thick calves and thighs. I dumped it all over them. I then leaned over and began to lick some of the pudding and her leg in the process. She leaned back further and moaned in pleasure as she felt the warm, wet caress of my tongue as well as the chocolaty pudding on her gorgeous thighs.

She then grabbed a pot of leftover spaghetti. We held it together, raising it over her head. We then tipped it over, dumping it all over her. It stuck all over her head and dripped down her body. The sauce and noodles sticking in blobs all over her. As we kissed, I could tell how hot she was getting. We fondled one another between our legs. I could feel that she was very moist. Her underwear was soaked in spots. We started undressing one another wildly. We basically tore one another’s clothes up. I pulled down her dirty panties, dropping them to the ground. I got to enjoy the site of her plump, juicy peach of a behind and the thick juicy lips of her vagina.


We then took out some thousand island salad dressing which I got to pour all over her naked body. I poured it all over her cheeks, onto her fuzzy pussy, on her stomach and onto her breasts. It looked so good all over her sexy naked body. I then took some peanut butter sauce and squeezed it all over her chunky naked body.


We could not hold out anymore. She grabbed my penis and pushed it inside of her. We wrapped our bodies around one another and became one. Covered in sweat and messy food. We pushed back and forth, my penis going deeper and deeper inside of her womanhood. The pleasure built and built until it finally erupted in an orgasm of pleasure. Our bodies exploding with cum and wildly orgasming. We had not had enough, so began to 69 afterwards. We tasted each other’s genitals. Her juicy pussy had a taste and smell that I will never forget.

She leaned over and said,” Was that everything you always imagined?” I said,” It was better than I ever could have imagined.”

1 comment:

  1. can you do a story about cardi b being slimed would be alot of fun

    ReplyDelete