Thursday 26 May 2011

Jill Halfpenny vs. Kim Medcalf Results

Jill Halfpenny vs. Kim Medcalf Results




“Today on Let her have it we have two actresses who used to work together on Eastenders. Both have also been on celebrity reality tv shows in the past. Today is going to get very real for one of them and really messy,” Mr. G. said, “So, let’s have a big round of applause for Jill Halfpenny and Kim Medcalf.” Jill and Kim walked into the studio waiving and smiling. Jill and Kim both wore pink, striped, button down shirts and suit trousers. “So ladies, how are you feeling about today.” “I’m not worrying too much,” Jill said,” I figure that it is a fifty fifty chance that it will be me. There is nothing I can really do, but wait for the results. I may panic then though, if it does end up being me who is going to get it,” Jill said. “Speak for yourself,” Kim said, “ I am very nervous I really would prefer if it was not me who has gotten the most votes. Apart from that, Jill and I have known each other for years. I really do not want her to get a chance to mess me up and spend the rest of our lives gloating about it.” “That is the name of the game, “ Mr. G. said,” It is always going to be messy and embarrassing for at least one of our guests.”



“So, who will it be, Jill or Kim? Just so you ladies know your colleagues, friends and relatives are all watching at home and are dying to see who it is going to be“ Mr. G. said,” So I think it is about time that we reveal our results. Only seven votes separated you two. So, it was relatively close going. One person did emerge as our winner though. The person that the public wants to see covered in mess is… Jill Halfpenny.” Kim smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. Jill started laughing and turning red. “How embarrassing,” Jill blushed,” Be gentle with me,” she joked. “I am just so glad it wasn’t me,” Kim said,” Sorry, Jill, but better you than me for sure.”



The hot seat was brought out to the centre of the stage and Jill took her seat. The trolley off mess was then wheeled out and revealed. The crowd clapped. Jill was still laughing. Kim walked over to the trolley to see what there was for Jill. She smiled to her self as she took it all in. “Ok Kim,” Mr. G. said,” You are today’s winner. Jill is our loser. So, when you are ready. Let her have it.”



The first item Kim grabbed was a tray of lasagne. She walked over to Jill and moved it back and forth in her hands. She let Jill have a look. “Gross,” she said, but continued laughing. Kim held the tray in front of Jill and then pulled it up smushing it in her face as if it was a pie. She pushed it upwards dropping the rest of the top of Jill’s head. Jill screamed as the noodles, cheese, beef and sauce stuck to her face and hair. The excess falling all over her. Bits of cheese and sauce stuck to her cheeks and chin. Beef and noodles clung to her hair and neck. Jill was still blushing and laughing. She took her right hand and ran it through her hair loosening some of the mess. Kim then dumped another tray of lasagne onto Jill’s lap. The whole lasagne fell into her lap. Jill then opened her legs slightly which caused the lasagne to fall apart, sending the pieces all over.



The next item that Kim picked up was a large salad bowl. “You love salad don’t you Jill,” Kim said. “Yeah, it helps me watch my figure,” Jill said. In the bowl was a salad of slimy half rotten vegetables. Old lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and other vegetables filled the bowl. The salad was a least a week out of date. Kim walked over to Jill and tossed the salad over her. The salad rained on Jill as she shut her eyes. She opened them to find the bits of rotten, stinky vegetables stuck all over her body. Kim then took a bottle of thousand island salad dressing and slowly poured on the salad and on Jill, whom the salad was stuck too. Jill grimaces as a thick stream of the orange salad dressing poured straight onto her face. Kim then poured another bottle Jill’s top and trousers. The salad dressing covered various parts of Jill’s clothes and bodies. She pulled her shirt forward a bit so some of the salad dressing trickled off of it. Kim had turned Jill into a human salad.



Kim then went over and took the final bucket. The bucket was very large. It was filled with parsnip soup. It was a light beige yellowy colour. It was smooth and velvety. Jill braced herself, she screwed up her face as Kim started pouring the soup on her. Jill laughed and screamed as the soup totally engulfed her face and poured down her body. The soup completely covered the mess that was already stick all over Jill. Kim took her time as she completely finished Jill off. Jill smiled and laughed trying to clear her eyes and mouth.



“So Kim, how did you enjoy that,” Mr. G. asked. “It was a great deal of fun. I actually feel a bit bad for poor Jill. She does look hilarious though. To think that could have been me in there,” Kim replied. “So, Jill,” Mr. G. asked,” How are we feeling?” “Never better,” She joked,” Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine Kim Medcalf dumping lasagne over my head. I suppose I can see the funny side of it though. The people back at home have got to be loving this. I must look pretty ridiculous. It wasn’t that bad though, considering.”



A before and after shot was then shown on screen. “Looks great,” Jill joked. Kim helped Jill to her feet. Jill gave Kim a big messy hug, smearing mess on Kim’s arms. They both waived goodbye, smiling and laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Great stories! I admire how you keep coming up with unusual and disgusting substances. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying them. I hadn't realized that so many have been written already. I still have loads to post yet, along with new ones.

    ReplyDelete