Friday 1 July 2011

Interest in something different

Hi everyone.

I just thought I would put a post on and see if there was any sort of interest in something slightly different in addition the what I normally create. This sight is all about making fantasies reality. Or at least in fictional form. So, if there is anyone out there who would like to have a story written about themselves or about a female that they know in their life perhaps, please let me know. It would be annonymous and would not have to be put on the blog. Just drop me an email at:  wammojrg    @hotmail.co.uk
or post a comment.
Thanks for visiting

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to publicly thank JRG for the private story he penned starring my wife. It was an absolute joy. Long may he produce these creatively humiliating stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I was happy to do it. I am so glad that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete