Sunday 24 July 2011

Update

Hi everyone. I have just posted the long awaited Lucinda Dryzek story. I hope everyone likes it. The Loui Batley story is nearly ready as well. Lauren Branning will probably be coming soon as well. I have hundreds of messy pictures and lots of pictures of Lucinda Dryzek as well. There are too many to post here, so I will try to look for some kind of website to do that on. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also, please have a look at the polls I have put up if you haven't before.

Again, if anyone would like have a story written about them or someone they know please let me know. Everything is free here. Again, if there are any celebrities or anyone who has gotten messy before on teleivision or anything who reads the stories please let me know. It would all be anonymous. It would be really cool if that were the case. Again my email is wammojrg@hotmail.co.uk I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. you could always post the pictures of Lucinda at Tellygunges blog on wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that possible. I would think they would take up quite a bit of space. It would be good though. I have quite a few stills.

    ReplyDelete