Sunday 31 July 2011

Miss Farrell Stwnsh


Above is a clip from stwnsh ar y ffordd of Miss Farrell getting gunged. I have a better quality version of it, but it is larger, and it will not save on here easily. I don't know how to reduce the size. I also don't know how to save from streaming video. So this is a video that I made. I have loads of pices of this and nearly all of the gungings from this show, but there are too many to post on here. I need to find another place to post them. This is probably my favorite clip from that show. Although a number of them are very good, in my opinion. I think all the others are online in one place or another apart from trhe Miss Glesni one. Sorry about the not so good quality of the clip. If anyone knows any IT secrets please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment