Sunday 2 August 2015

Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring) the winner

*****Warning**** This story contains Male wam, nudity and sexual situations. I know many do not like that sort of thing so please do not read on if that is the case. ****



Cindy Cunningham (Stephanie Waring) the winner

I was out at a nightclub that was located outside of Chester. The club was packed and everyone was having a great time drinking and dancing and just being naughty. The club was filled with some pretty wild people who lived in Chester. At some point in the evening, some of the club workers began to go around the club mentioning that there were going to be some games later in the evening and there was the possibility that they would get rather naughty. They approached me and asked if I might want to take part. I thought that it would be fun, plus there were quite a few very attractive women from Chester in the club that I would have loved the opportunity to get naughty with. They told me that I would be up against one of the females who also would be a volunteer. I sort of liked the sounds of this. It was a bit daunting though. I was a bit nervous. There was a chance that it could get quite embarrassing for someone. 

Finally the time arrived and they asked for the two volunteers to come up on stage for the games.  They announced us. “For the boys we have JRG.” I came up on the stage. The women cheered and whistled. I smiled and waved as I took my place. “And representing the girls, we have Cindy Cunningham.” Cindy walked up on stage with a confident, arrogant look on her face. The men cheered and hooted for her, although there were much more attractive women in the club. She was slightly older than some of the younger ones, but still was quite attractive to most. She looked at me with an arrogant grin, looking me up and down. The look she gave me was almost dismissive.  We shook hands.  “So JRG vs. Cindy. It is going to be a hard fought high stakes completion for you two. 

It is one on one. The penalty for losing is going to be harsh. We are going to be seeing a lot more of one of these two before the end of the evening.” Cindy and I looked at one another. We knew that our clothes and our pride was on the line in what would be direct competition with one another. It was going to be total humiliation for the loser. Both of us having a strong desire to get the other one naked. “Not only will the loser be losing their clothes, they will also receive additional punishment at the hands of the winner in front of everyone. All of you out there will be playing a major part as well, because you will be deciding our winner. The winner will be determined based on your cheers tonight.” I knew at this point that I could be in trouble, judging from the reactions we got when we came on stage. Also, there were a lot more women than men in the club. At least is seemed that way because they were much louder and much more vocal. I knew that I could be at a real disadvantage.

The game that we were playing was a drinking contest. We were both given a plastic cup filled with some very strong alcoholic beverages. The cups were of a decent size. The contest seemed straight forward. We were told that we should start drinking when given the signal, but Cindy was given a nudge a second earlier, giving her a head start. We started drinking. Everyone cheered us on. To be honest, we both struggled because the alcohol was so strong and there was so much of it in the cups. We drank and drank. It was very close, but in the end, I had clearly finished mine before Cindy had, although only by a second or two. “Well, that was a close one, but it is up to you guys to decide our winner. You need to give whoever you think was the winner a cheer. Who thinks that JRG won?” There was some cheers, mainly from the males in the club. “Now, who thinks Cindy won?” The cheers that ran out were deafening. Cindy pumped her fist and encouraged the crowd on. She then jetted a condescending look in my direction.

“Well, I think we have our winner.” Cindy smiled widely. “So, Cindy has won and JRG has lost. Now comes the fun part. It is punishment time for our loser, but Cindy, we will give you a choice. If you want we can be nice and we can let you have some free drink tokens, or if you want we can punish JRG here. Which will involve quite a bit of nudity, what do you think Cindy?” The crowd cheered and urged Cindy on, making their feelings clear. “ Are you kidding, I want to get him naked. I want to see that cock,” she said. I blushed, smiling and laughing nervously, knowing I was in deep trouble. She shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry, hun,” she said. She clapped. She looked me up and down and licked her lips, imagining what would come next. “Don’t worry, I will be gentle,” she said. “I can not wait to see that ass of yours,” she said. 

“So, Cindy won. JRG lost. We are about to see him as no one ever has before. Ladies, get your cameras ready to go. It is going to be a Kodak moment. Cindy is in complete control now. It is going to be a long night for our loser here. Well, as you may have guessed, the first thing that we are going to do is get those clothes off, what do you think?” the ladies in the crowd cheered. “This will be my pleasure,” Cindy said,” Time to see some skin.”

She walked over to me, wiggling her hips as she walked, looking me up and down. “I don’t know about the rest of you girls, but I am dying to see what is underneath here,” she said. She looked me deep in the eyes. “I can not wait to see your fucking cock,” she whispered at me suggestively. She reached down to my waist. She sensually put her hands on my waist and grabbed my shirt. She slowly pulled my shirt up over my head. I submissively raised my arms and allowed her to remove my shirt. The women cheered. They pointed and laughed at me, seeing that I have a bit of belly. The fact that I was not like a model or super thin only added to their enjoyment as well as my embarrassment. She playfully swung my shirt around in her hand and then tossed it aside. She gave an evil grin as she headed back towards me.

She returned her hands to my waist and licked her lips. She unbuttoned my trousers and slowly unzipped the zipper. She did everything slowly and with exaggeration. She wanted to enjoy every second of this and make it as slow and torture like for myself as she possibly could. “We got all night,” she said. She slowly pulled my trousers down my legs to my knees and then down to my ankles. She motioned for me to raise my leg. I did so as she pulled my trousers off that leg. I then did the same with the other. She pulled them off entirely, leaving me dressed in only my underwear. She then held up my trousers in front of everyone, displaying then for all to see. She then twirled them around in the air and tossed them aside as well.

Cindy then walked over again. She put her hands on my stomached and then lowered her hands to the top of my underwear. “Ladies and gentlemen, it is the moment that we have all been waiting for. Those underwear are about to go. We are going to see it all very shortly.” Cindy looked at my body. She pulled at my underwear. She then looked out at the crowd of women and their expectant faces. They all cheered for her. She said,” This is for all the girls out there. Haven’t you always wanted to do this to a guy or two in your life? Time to take revenge.” She gave a thumbs down and then yanked my underwear down to the applause of the female. Most of them trying to move their necks to get a better view as well as their cameras in order to get a photograph. Cindy held my underwear high in the air displaying it for everyone to see. She then tossed it to one of the louder women in the crowd, one of her friends from Chester. She was going to keep these as a souvenir forever. In the meantime, I was stood, bright red, fully naked on stage, doing my best to keep my hands between my legs, covering my genitals. It worked at first but that would end shortly. “Doesn’t he look cute,” Cindy said. 

She leaned on my shoulder and posed. She pointed down at my penis and then motions with her fingers, mocking the size of it. If I thought that I might get away with covering up, I was wrong. Some ropes were brought down, two from the ceiling, to from the floor. Cindy grabbed one of my arms and pulled it over my head. She then tied it with the rope. She then grabbed my ankle and pushed my legs apart. I felt her hand against my flesh. She secured my ankle to the ground. She then did the same with my other ankle and then my other wrist. She tied me tightly and securely in place. I was now spread eagle. The muscles in my body stretched. My legs open wide. The ladies were able to zoom in and get any kind of picture that they desired. I was completely exposed and at Cindy Cunningham’s mercy now. She leaned down and posed. She pointed at my penis and made a funny face as everyone took photos.

She then stood up. She looked me deep in the eyes and grabbed me by my chin. “You are the loser. I am the winner,” she gloated arrogantly,” I own your fat ass tonight. I have wanted to do something like this to someone for a long time. I can do anything and I mean anything I want to you tonight. You are my dog,” she said. She then reached down. She placed both of her hands on my stomach. She squeezed and fondled it. She then took one hand and placed it between my legs. She firmly gripped my penis and genitals in her hand. She mercilessly squeezed them.  She literally and figuratively held my manhood in her hands. She then moved aside. She cupped my penis and scrotum in her hands, displaying it for everyone in the crowd to see. Telling everyone how she owned my dick.

She then reached around and with her other hand, proceeded to start spanking my backside. Everyone roaring in laughter as a moaned after her hand hit my naked rear end. She then ran her nails down my back. She lifted her leg and forced me to kiss her shoe. Cindy really had imagined something like this for a long time. She loved the idea that she was in charge and that I was totally at her command. She enjoyed doing it to me personally, but also was imagining she was doing it to every man who had done her wrong in her lifetime. She imagined all of her ex-boyfriends. “This is what should happen to all men,” she barked,” Maybe I will take him home and keep him like this in my bedroom forever. I think that he deserves it, to be honest,” she said, to the approval of all of her fellow women who were watching. I could only imagine what she had in store for me next.

“What do you say, I slop him up like the pig that he is?,” Cindy asked the crowd. The ladies cheered that they agreed with this and chanted the words pig and slop. She began with the thickest, creamiest pie that anyone had ever laid eyes on. She picked it up in her hands and looked down at it. She licked her lips and let out a moan. She approached me with the pie. She stuck her index finger in it and pulled a little dollop of it out. She then licked it off her finger. “Mmmm yummy,” she said in a sexy voice. She then stuck her finger in again did the same. This time, however, she reached out and put her finger near my mouth, beckoning me to lick it off of her finger, sensually. She gave a welcoming look with her eyes. However, when I stuck my tongue out and tried to lick it, she pulled it away and smiled, she then put the bit of cream on the tip of my nose, teasing me. She then did the same again, only this time, placing it on the end of my penis. She could see that her touch and the feel of the cream were causing feelings of arousal within it. She smirked. She then came closer. She whispered in my ear. “It’s time. You are all mine.” She then reached backwards and pushed the pie into my face as hard as anyone has ever thrown a pie before. It smashed into my face with a thud, almost bouncing off it a bit as it hit. She kept pushing it in, rubbing it with both hands. She felt a feeling of dominance as she pied me as hard and as thoroughly as she could. She smeared it over my face and the top of my head and then smeared it down my chest, before letting it drop down to my belly. She let it drop as she flung it, turning around and sauntering away. The women watching roaring with laughter and cheers along with some wolf whistles. She smirked.

She then grabbed a second pie. She approached again, looking me up and down, deciding where she was going to be pieing me next. She placed her hand on my shoulder and looked down my body. She smirked knowingly. She then took her hand and pushed the pie straight into my naked behind. She laughed as it collided with my rear end. She twisted it around, not as hard as she had done to my face, but quite firmly. I could feel the creamy mess collide with my behind. She slowly pushed it down my butt and then down the backs of my legs. She pulled it down, covering my lower body in cream. She then could not resist the temptation to squeeze my behind and then to slap it again.

She then went back and retrieved a third pie. She approached me with it in one hand. She looked downwards with a knowing smile. She then took my penis and my balls in one hand. She leaned over, bending her knees. She now had a pie in one hand and my manhood in the other. She thrust the two together. My penis and genitals were instantly submerged in layers of thick pie. She soothingly massaged it in. She removed her hand and then, with her palm, pushed and rubbed the pie between my legs. She know that it was getting firmer and firmer. She then pulled away, leaving the pie to stick to my pubic hair for the time being. I wondered what she had in store for me next.

Cindy then returned to grab something else. “I think,” she said,” That it is time for that aforementioned slop.” The women began to chant again,” Slop, slop, slop.” She produced a revolting looking metal slop bucket. Inside was what was genuine pig slop. It was thick and gloppy. It had many lumps and was a bright yellow colour. “Let’s slop this disgusting pig,” she said. She had to stand on a chair to be able to do the pouring correctly from behind, so she got into position with the pig slop. She pumped her fist and encouraged the chants. The smell was revolting. I knew that I was really going to be getting it now. She felt incredibly empowered at this moment, knowing what she was about to do to me. She aimed the bucket and tipped it over. The disgusting slop slowly made its way out of the bucket and landed in the middle of my head with a splash. I closed my eyes as my hair got covered and the slop poured down my face. She then moved it slightly forward, so it poured down my face and then my body. She aimed it down my shoulders. Thick slop poured down my stomach and down the middle of me and then down my legs. She then moved it back, slopping my back and my behind. She slowly aimed the slop all over my body. The women loving every second of this. She was loving doing this to me, slopping me as she saw fit. She moved the slop bucket around on my body, doing her best to not leave any section uncovered. Puddles form around my feet. Lumps of slop stuck everywhere. Cindy was finding it hilarious.

Next she walked over and got an Indian dish called chot poti chicken. It was almost like an Indian stew containing chicken, lentils, chick peas, potatoes and even a boiled egg. It was a dark sloppy brown colour. It came in a round shaped bowl. She laughed as she brought it forward, knowing I was going to be wearing this in just a moment. This time, she came up in front of me. She looked me dead in the eye as she lifted the round bowl and turned it over onto my head. She pushed it down on the top of my head, placing it like a hat on top of my head as the mounds of sloppy curry poured down my face and down my body. Lentils, chick peas and boiled egg sticking to me. She left the bowl in place. I must have looked ridiculous. She did not remove it. This was one of the many times that she saw fit to make it a photo op. 

“Next we have some lovely spam for this gentleman,” Cindy quipped. She opened a large tin of spam and walked over to me. Again, she looked me up and down. The first thing that she did was grab my genitals and plunged them into the pseudo meat bi-product. She then plunged her hands in, grabbing lumps of the revolting mess. She pushed her hands into my face, twisting it in my face, making me gag. She then moved her hands downward, smearing the spam all over my chest and down to my crotch. She then dumped what was left over my head. I could hear the women in the audience loving every minute of this, getting off on seeing this happen.

“I think leftover spaghetti has to be next,” Cindy said, much to the crowd’s amusement. She was handed a massive bucket of spaghetti. She walked over and climbed onto the chair. She then lifted it in the air. It was very heavy. She only would have weighed slightly more than the bucket did. “It’s spaghetti time,” she said glibly as she starting dumping the leftovers over me. There were audible noises of disgust and revulsion from the audience. The spaghetti was truly disgusting. It was thick sloppy strands covered in sloppy tomato sauce. It looked like it was at a quite advanced stage. It had been sitting in a refrigerator for a few days awaiting this evening. It landed on my head and I could instantly smell it. The smell filled the building. It poured down my face and down my body. Strands dangled from my face and shoulders. It stuck all over me. Spaghetti also dangled from my penis. She then shook the bucket harder, which dislodged masses that were stuck in the bucket. The densest, sloppiest bit, landing on top of my headed and staying there. She pushed down on the bottom of the bucket comically, shaking as much of it as she could lose. I must have looked ridiculous, standing there dripping in spaghetti. “Doesn’t it suit him girls? Orange is his colour.” Spaghetti dripped from my body. Bits of sauce stuck to my backside.

Cindy went to the front and took a bow. She then took many more selfies. She allowed the women from the audience to get as many pictures, angles and close ups as they liked. She was finally finished messing me, so she decided to unhook me. I thought that the ordeal was over, but I was incorrect. Instead, she produced a dog collar and leash. She secured it around my neck and then took the leash. “He is coming home with me girls. I am taking this one with me,” Cindy said. She then led me off the stage and through the crowd of women, parading me out of the building. She then led me down the street and back to her flat.

10 comments:

  1. Honestly, I don't mind male WAM, so that part didn't bother me. What DID bother me is that there's no celebrity WAM, like the title of the blog implies. I'm not threatening to stop reading or anything, but that's still worth noting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! More women messing men stories please. Love the female dominated audience aspect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! What did she do to you once she got home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. More of the same really. Maybe I should write that part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have some ideas of what could happen if people would be interested in reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Look forward to reading it!

      Delete