Wednesday 15 June 2011

Hilarie Burton vs. Alexis Bledel the results

Hilarie Burton vs. Alexis Bledel the results




Mr. G. entered the studio once again for another episode of Let Her Have It. "Hello everyone and welcome to Let her have it. Today we have two young ladies from some WB network shows from the states. From the Gilmore Girls, we have Alexis Bledel and from One Tree Hill we have Hilarie Burton. Tonight someone is going to get nailed. Let's welcome them to the studio shall we?"



Hilarie entered wearing a black vest with a short cut red top underneath and black jeans. Alexis wore a red top and a grey skirt. They came onto the stage from opposite sides. They both smiled nervously as they entered. Both looked nervous at the prospect of what was about to occur. They still kept smiling and took their places beside Mr. G. "So Alexis and Hilarie, your fans have been voting all week to decide who will be the one that ends up covered in mess. I am able to tell everyone that this was one of our closest votes ever. In fact Ii would have to say it was the closest vote we have ever had. How are you two feeling about tonight?"


"A little nervous," Hilarie said," There is pretty much a fifty fifty chance that I am going to get slimed on national television. If I lose it would be very, very embarrassing. To know that there are so many people out there that are just dying to see me covered in slime just fills my heart with cheer I have to say. There is a good chance that I am going to lose and she is going to get to slime my ass. Yeah embarrassing I have to say,” Hilarie said.



“Alexis, how about you,” Mr. G. asked. “ What I can say, is that my on screen family would absolutely love it if I lost. Especially my on screen mum. She would love the chance to slime me I have to say. Getting messed in front of everyone is not something that I ever thought would happen to me. I would prefer it if Hilarie gets the mess I have to say. I think that would be much better. Me getting all messy would not be very good for anyone I don’t think, so please vote for Hilarie. She would enjoy it more than I would, I would think.”



“So, we have two young tv actresses,” Mr. G. said, “and one load of mess. I can also reveal that the casts of the Gilmore Girls and of One Tree Hill are all watching tonight via satellite and routing hard for their co star to be the one receiving the mess.” On the big screen, both casts were shown waiving and cheering. They each teased their co star about how much they wanted to see them get messy.



“Ok,” Mr. G. said, “ Everyone here is chomping at the bit to hear our results. As I said, they were very, very close. So who’s it gonna be?” The lights were lowered. Alexis bit her lip and stared at the ground, feeling a lump in her throat. Hilarie was smiling and laughing but out of nervousness. Everyone held their breath for a minute. “Our results now. The person with the most votes, the person who is going to be covered in mess is….It’s a tie,” Mr. G. said. Alexis looked relived at first. Hilarie looked dumbfounded. “So what happens now?,” Alexis asked. “Does this mean we both stay clean,” Hilarie asked. “Actually,” Mr. G. said,” It will be the opposite. People want to see both of you messed, so that is exactly what is going to happen. As it is a tie, you are both going to get messed.” Hilarie and Alexis’ mouths fell open. They looked at each other in disbelief. “Oh, please,” Alexis begged, “Not both of us.” “This could be embarrassing,” Hilarie quipped. The lady’s co stars were shown on the screen celebrating.



The ladies were led off in opposite directions. They held their hand to their chests and looked in disbelief. They, reluctantly were pulled to opposite sides of the stage. Both would receive mess in different ways. On Alexis’s side of the studio, a large, Get Your Own Back style gunge pool and drop was revealed. Alexis was lead up to the top and sat on the chair that was suspended over the large pool of gunge. She crossed her legs and tried to arrange her skirt, as it rose when she took her seat. She bit her lip as she looked down at the pool below her. She mouthed the words Oh my god and blushed. The device was called the slop drop. On Hilarie was lead to a seat on the other side of the stage that was placed in a device that was similar to the bucket dump on Wild Animals Games. Hilarie winced and made a very funny face as she sat down.



“Ok,” Mr. G. said,” We are going to have both of our celebrities getting messy this evening. I think that we will start with Alexis. Alexis, how are you feeling?” “Well, I am sure that my co star, Lauren Graham, who plays my mother on Gilmore Girls wishes that she was the one doing this to me. She has been teasing me since she found out about this show about how much she wanted me to lose. She is definitely going to be loving this. What is that below me, by the way? It looks absolutely disgusting.”

“It is sort of a soup of gunge and slop.” “It’s brown! And it’s going to be all over me. I will be bathed in it. I hope Hilarie gets it just as good as me. I am going to be neck deep in that stuff. This is going to be gross.”

“Let’s hear from Lauren actually,” Mr. G. said,” Lauren, Alexis is going to be bathing in gunge in very shortly. What are your feelings on that?” “This is going to be fabulous. Alexis deserves this. I only wish that it was me sending her in. I will love to see it. She really deserves this. You do not know. Nail her for us please.” Alexis laughed and pretended to be annoyed. She crossed her arms and shook her head.



“Ok, everyone. Let’s count down. When we get to the end, we will push the plunger and send her down into the muck.” The crowd cheered. Then the crowd counted down. 3.…2...1. A buzzer sounded and the plunger was pulled. Alexis closed her eyes and scrunched her nose up, awaiting her fait. The chair gave way and Alexis was held in the air for a second. She then flew forward and plunged face first deep into the mess. She fell and was completely submerged in the mess. She struggled to get up. Alexis’ head emerged from the mess, drenched in gunge, thick bits stuck all over her face. She laughed and shook her head. She was still sat, neck deep in gunge. She rubbed her knees. She could feel her skirt comes off as well. She spit out a mouthful of mess. More mess poured down from the ceiling onto her. Alexis smiled and laughed. She looked like she had taken a bath in gunge. Lauren and the other members of the Gilmore Girls cast were seen laughing and pointing. “That was something else,” Alexis said,” The feeling of slimy gunge covering your whole body is quite a unique sensation. It’s not the worst thing that has ever happened to me. It is everywhere. Everything is soaked.” Alexis waived and laughed. She was left in the gunge pool for the rest of the show.





“Now,” Mr. G. said,” Let’s turn our attention to Hilarie.” Hilarie put her hands on her hips and looked to the side making a sarcastic look with the corner of her mouth. She rolled her eyes. “I can’t believe this,” she said. “You haven’t even heard what is in the bucket dump today Hilarie,” Mr. G. said. “ Does it matter really. The bottom line is, whatever it is, it is going to be all over me in a few minutes,” Hilarie said. “ Hilarie, everyone, it’s going to be real, authentic pig slop today.” Hilarie looked down and laughed. “ Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting that. I don’t suppose that there is anything I can say to get me out of this, so I don’t think it would be worth trying. Judging by the state of Alexis, this is going to be pretty embarrassing. I really didn’t think it would be me. I certainly did not think it would be both of us. I don‘t really know what to say. Pig slop! Yummy!”



“Ok, then. It is almost time. In a few short seconds, I am going to pull the handle, hold it down and release all of that pig slop all over Hilarie Burton. The crowd cheered. Mr. G. motioned to them and they started to count down. 3...2...1. Mr. G. pulled the lever down and held it. Hilarie arched her black and closed her eyes. The pig slop started pouring in streams down the back of her head. She tried leaning forward to avoid the slop but was no use. It poured in spurts at first down the front of her face then down her shoulders. She breathed out as the disgusting slop slowly covered her face. The whitish yellow creamy slop contrasting with her smooth semi tanned skin. The slop poured down her bare arms and down her cleavage. More poured onto her thighs. She put her hands to her side in an I give up pose. She shivered as she felt it all over her body. Bits of corn and carrot stuck to her mixed in the slop. The crowd pointed and made comments about Hilarie and how disgusting the slop was. Comments like, “Oh my god. That’s disgusting. Look at her. And Yuck that stinks.” The slop continued to pour over Hilaire. She put her hands on her thighs as she continued to get slopped. Hilarie put her hands through her hair. She tried to clean some of the slop from her body. She made faces and laughed. She stuck her tongue out. “Hello, world, I have been pig slopped. I need a shower. I stink. Don’t be shy, get lots of pictures. I’ll never forget this. This is so embarrassing.” She waived. “By the way, I can verify, this pig slop is 100% authentic. It’s also all over me.”




“So,” Mr. G. said,” Alexis Bledel and Hilarie Burton. We found out what happens when there is a tie. We hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.

A split screen was shown of Alexis and Hilarie. Then replays were shown of Alexis and Hilarie getting messed. Hilarie and Mr. G. then walked over to Alexis. Hilarie put her arms out and helped Alexis out of the gunge pool. Alexis stepped out as they laughed. They stood side by side laughing and making jokes about what had happened while the show ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment