Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lucie Jones vs. Laura White the results


Lucie Jones vs. Laura White the results




The Let her have it set opens up with version of the X Factor theme and graphics. The voice over came on saying, “Lucie Jones, Laura White, two X Factor hopefuls, both were booted off the X Factor. That was embarrassing, but nothing compared to what will happen to the loser tonight. Tonight one will lose again and face much more messy consequences on Let her have it.” The music played and everyone cheered. “ Now our host, not Simon, not Cheryl not even Dermot, It’s Mr. G.“ Mr. G. entered the show to a big cheer. “Welcome to Let her Have It. As you know it is a very special week on the show and there will be an extra added surprise for the loser as well, but we will get to that later. Who wants to see some mess? Well, we will see a lot of it on one of our unlucky contestants. It is going to be embarrassing for sure for one of them, but who will it be. Well, let’s welcome to the show. A loser from last season. She was booted off in favour of John and Edward believe it or not, which had to be embarrassing. Please welcome Lucie Jones.” Lucie smiled and waived as she walked on stage. She wore a pair of jeans, black vest and white t shirt. “Our next contestant,” Mr. G. said,” She was a contestant on the previous year’s X Factor. She was booted out very early in controversial fashion, despite being one of the best singers on the show. Please welcome Miss Laura White.” Laura entered and waived. She wore a violet jumper with a black vest and jeans.



“So, Lucie, any thoughts on tonight?,” Mr. G. asked. “ Growing up I always saw people getting gunged on tv. I always thought it was great. I am just happy to be a part of it. I don’t know if I will lose or not, but it will be interesting. The loser sitting there covered in gunge will be pretty entertaining I have to say. It will be pretty embarrassing,” Lucie laughed.



“And Laura, what about you?,” Mr. G. asked. “Well, I have to say, I am dreading the results. I really hope it will be Lucie. She will look a lot better covered in mess then me. I really, really hope that I am not the loser here. I think I deserve to win. I was cheated on X Factor and I think I deserve to win something. I have the worst luck, Mr. G..I hope it changes tonight. I really would rather not be getting covered in mess. I think I have suffered enough. Please don’t vote for me.” Laura made a pretend sad face.



“The results were pretty interesting, do you guys want to know who lost,” Mr. G said. The crowd cheered Yeas. Lucie and Laura moved there hands about and shouted no. They then laughed. “The audience are going to get their way, I think, ladies,” Mr. G. said. Lucie and Laura said Damn jokingly. They laughed and held hands waiting to hear the results. “Our loser, with a gigantic 92% of the votes is…… Lucie Jones.” Lucie pretended to scream and laughed. She then screwed her lips up making a funny face. Laura pretended to wipe the sweat from her brow. “You’re so lucky,” Lucie said to Laura.



“So, Laura White. You won,”Mr. G. said. “Yeah, I can’t believe it. I am so relieved. Thanks to everyone who voted and saved me. It feels nice to win. Unfortunately for Lucie she lost this time and is going to get the mess. I feel bad for her but that is the name of the game,” Laura replied.



“And Lucie, well, bad luck,” Mr. G. said. “Bad luck? I had 92% of the votes. She kicked my butt. I guess people are dying to see me get messed. I bet everyone back in Wales voted for me. I can’t believe I am about to get covered in gunge on national television. Who would have thought. It’s kind of funny if you think about it.”



“Lucie we have another surprise for you,” Mr. G. said,” We want to take you back to an interview that you once gave at the beginning of X factor. This one keeps coming back to haunt you I know.” “Oh no,” Lucie said. Lucie saw herself on the big screen. The slip started. In the clip Lucie said,” If I get to the live shows, I will do them all naked. You know they have theme weeks, they could have naked week.” The clip stopped. Lucy was in shock. “Lucie, you were very enthusiastic back then, but guess what this week is on Let her have it?” “Naked…week,” Lucie said sheepishly. “Do you know what that means,?” Mr. G. asked. Lucie said in a louder voice, like she did in the clip,” If I end up getting gunged, I will do it all naked.” “That is right,” Mr. G. said. “Well, I said that on the show and to be honest, I would have no problem doing each performance naked if I had to. I guess I might as well make this a perfect evening,” Lucie joked. “I can’t believe we are going to see this, but Lucie Jones is going to get messy naked. When you are ready Lucie, you can take it off.” The crowd chanted take it off. Lucie blushed and laughed.



Lucie slid off her vest as the crowd cheered. She then took her top off revealing a white lacy bra. Then she slowly undid her jeans. She pulled them down her legs and stepped out of them. She folded her shirt and jeans and added them to the pile. She was now left in just her matching white bra and panties. She was turning bright red all over and sweating. She then reached back and unhooked her bra. She covered her breasts with one arm as she awkwardly removed her bra. She took each arm and remained covering her breasts with her arm. She added her bra to the pile of discarded clothing. The crowd cheered even louder because they knew Lucie’s underwear would soon come off. She was told to take it off. She carefully and awkwardly lowered her panties with one hand, as she tried to cover her breasts. She moved her legs as her panties came down. She stepped both legs out, bent over and picked up her panties. She threw them on the pile. She tried keeping her knees together and her legs shut. She put one hand over her private parts. She blushed and smiled, trying to cover up. She wobbled over to the chair where she would sit to receive her messing. As she turned around, her bottom was revealed to the crowd for a second before she put her hand in front of it. She sat down and quickly crossed her arms and legs so very little could be seen. Lucie also did not want anyone to see that was actually feeling quite excited about what was happening. She was feeling quite naughty. “I’m naked,” she shouted and laughed.



“Ok everyone, it is time for the moment that we have all been waiting for. Laura is ready with the trolley of mess for Lucie. So, Laura, when you feel ready. You can let her have it!”, Mr. G. said. Laura started out with two large pies. She took one into each hand. Lucie begged and laughed for her to please not to pie her. Laura approached teasingly. She took the first pie, a banana cream pie and brought it up to Lucie’s face. She brought it forward and smashed it into Lucie’s face, twisting it around. Lucie kicked her legs as Laura rubbed the pie forcefully in her face. She then stuck the pie tin on Lucie’s head as if it were a hat. Before Lucie could react, Laura took a chocolate cream pie and smashed it into Lucie’s breasts and lap. She simply dropped the pie in, leaving chocolate pudding and whipped cream all over Lucie’s chest and lap. Lucie licked her lips. She took a finger and scooped some of the chocolate pudding. She then licked her finger. “MMM, tastes pretty good,” Lucie said.



The next item Laura grabbed was a very large bucket of baked beans. Laura showed the beans to Lucie. “I know that they are disgusting, but I quite like beans. Although, maybe not being poured over my head,” Lucie joked. “Oh my god,” she said. She started laughed and squealing as Laura got ready to pour. Lucie closed her eyes and screamed as the disgusting beans fell over her head. The beans poured over and onto her long brown hair. They fell down the sides of her face. Beans stuck to Lucie’s nose. She spit out a few beans. The beans poured down her bare shoulders, down her body, collecting in her lap. Lucie they cradled her legs in her arms as a second bucket of baked beans poured onto her. Laura laughed at her. Lucie took handfuls of beans form various areas on her body and tossed them aside. She could feel them squishing between her toes and below her bottom. She fidgeted in her seat. Lucie smiled and laughed. Laura remarked that the beans looked great in her hair. Lucie wondered aloud what else could be in store for her.



“Ok Lucie,” Mr. G. said,” We have a special surprise for you as a finale. Bring it out guys.” A large bathtub was wheeled out by several stagehands. The bathtub was filled to the brim with lasagne. It was explained that Lucie was going to be turned, in essence, to human lasagne. Lucie licked her lips and walked over to the tub. She still tried to cover her modesty, although she was covered with mess already, very little was visible. She wobbled over to the tub. She stuck one leg in and then the other. She then slowly lowered her body into the lasagne. She laid down in the tub. She was now neck deep in the lasagne. She shivered. She then laughed. “I’m in a lasagne bath. It feels odd, but kind of nice in weird way. I can assure you that it is everywhere though.” Laura was then allowed to take a small tray of lasagne and pour it over Lucie’s head. Lucie closed her eyes as was tipped in her face. Lucie exhaled as the tray was removed. Lucie’s face was revealed covered in beef, cheese, sauce and noodles. She cleared her eyes and pulled some of the noodles from her face and hair. Laura bowed for the crowd as they cheered.



“So, Laura,” Mr. G. said, “Any final thoughts on the evening?” “Lucie was a great sport. She is a lovely girl, but frankly, I am so glad that she was the one who won the vote and not me. Taking a bath in lasagne is not my idea of a good time. Mind you, it does look sort of intriguing in a weird way. I’m sure it was a bad night for her, but it was fun,” Laura said.



“Lucie, messy night for you,” Mr. G. said. “Well, I don’t really know what to say. It was certainly an embarrassing evening for myself. My words came back to haunt me. It was really funny though. If I was watching in the audience or at home I would have love to have seen it. I did have a lot of un though. I am glad that I did it. If Laura was the dirty one and I stayed clean, that would have been even better, but maybe someday I will get to have my revenge. Who knows.”



The show went off the air with the final shot of Lucie sitting in the tub smiling and waiving.
 
 


http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/video/item_200319.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment