Friday 17 June 2011

Pixie Lott gets the flush

Pixie Lott gets the flush




Another episode of the Let Her Have It opened up with Mr. G. entering the stage. He welcomed everyone to show. “Tonight,” he said,” We have a very special show ahead. You won’t even believe your eyes when you see what we have in store for this evening. We have a very special guest here tonight. If we can all give her a hand and make her feel welcome. It is the one and only…Pixie Lott.”



Pixie Lott entered the studio wearing a pair of black boot, very short, tight fitting black shorts and a black top, as she had worn on television before. The outfit, as most of her clothes did, showed off her amazing tanned legs. When she entered the studio, she waived to everyone and was grinning form ear to ear. She looked excited to be there. She walked over to Mr. G. and shook his hand. He then invited her to sit down on the couch. He sat opposite. She smiled and laughed as she greeted him. She sat down, carefully, placing her bottom on the couch.



“Welcome to the show, Pixie Lott,” Mr. G. said. “It’s great to be here,” she replied beaming happily. “Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, we have a very unique situation on Let Her Have It, because, believe it or not, for the first time ever, we have a volunteer. Pixie, we understand that you contacted the show yourself.” Pixie smiled and laughed. “That’s very true. I called the show myself and begged to come on.” “We understand that you are a big fan.” “That’s right. I love the show. I just had to be on it.” “Do you have any favourite episodes?” “Oh god yeah. I think it would have to be Lily Allen. Seeing what happened to her was amazing. Karen Gillian as well that was so funny.” “So, what made you want to come on the show Pixie?” he asked. “The gunge,” she laughed,” I have been watching people getting gunged on tv since I was a little girl. I have always wanted it to happen to me. Actually, I am dying to be gunged. I have fantasised about what it would be like for along time. Then I saw the likes of Duffy and Miquita Oliver on your show and I couldn’t help but ring in. I want it bad,” Pixie joked. “We also understand that you have a favourite messy device as well?” “The toilet,” Pixie said blushing,” It looks like so much fun, to sit on the lieu and have it flushed all over you. I think it is hysterical. I would love that to happen to me. It’s embarrassing. People will think I am a weirdo now. Who doesn’t love gunge though? Everyone at home, you know that you want to be gunged as badly as I do, don’t deny it,” she joked. “Maybe I am alone, but I have wanted to do this for along time. Please gunge me. Pretty please,” she giggled. “I bet you never had anyone actually asking to be gunged before,” she said “We definitely haven’t,” Mr. G. said,” But this is wonderful. You really are a star. Don’t worry, we won’t let you down. I think you will really enjoy this.” “I know I will,” she laughed,” I can’t hardly wait.” No could believe that Pixie was actually loving this as much as was, but it was true. She was clearly enjoying every minute of this.



“So everyone,” Mr. G. said,” If I could turn your attention to the other side of the studio. Let’s see what we have planned.” Pixie turned around smiling in anticipation. The curtains opened revealing he giant flush. When Pixie it she rolled her eyes smiled and then clapped. It was just how she had imagined it. “I love it,” she said enthusiastically. “That’s what I’ve been waiting for.” she laughed and laughed. “I can’t wait to take my seat.” She couldn’t believe that this was actually going to happen. She could not help but stare at the giant flush. She looked up at the top of it where the gunge came from. She paused for a moment. “It looks so good,” she said and busted out with nervous laughter. “You know what,” she said,” I think I need to use the toilet.” The crowd cheered and she laughed. “Ok then Pixie, be my guest.” She tanked him and shook his hand. She stood up and laughed. She had to stop herself from running as she walked over to the small toilet that lay under the enormous toilet in front of her. “have a seat, Pixie, make yourself comfortable,” Mr. G. said. “You’re too kind she said.” She got a good look at the toilet and smiled. She then lowered her bottom onto the toilet seat. She bent her knees and placed her legs in front of her, wrapping her lovely tanned legs around the dirty looking porcelain toilet bowl that sit underneath her. She moved her bottom around and into the perfect position. “I want to make sure I am positioned just right. I don’t want it to miss me,” she said. She looked down and then up. “I can’t believe I am sitting on the toilet in front of everyone. It is quite an unusual situation. There aren’t many people who can say that. Here I am on the throne,” she laughed at the absurdity of the situation. “I can’t wait to have that toilet flush on me,” she said. She was beaming with happiness.



“Ok,” Mr. G. said,” It is time for the moment we have all been waiting for, and evidently Pixie has been waiting for as well. It is just about time to flush the toilet on Pixie Lott. “Are you ready Pixie?” “God yeah, let me have it, flush it on me.” He went over to the flusher and got ready to pull. Pixie smiled as she waited. She pumped her legs and stomped her feet. She gave a thumbs up as she was ready for what was about to happen. “Ok everyone, here we go,” Mr. G. said,” Let’s count her down.3...2..1.” Mr. G. pulled down the giant flusher. Pixie smiled and blushed. In a second the studio was filled with noises of farting and someone using the toilet. Pixie scrunched up her nose and face. When she heard the noise, she put a fake disgusted look on her face, pretending that she smelled something bad. She put her hand in front of her nose and brushed it back and forth and then squeezed her nose with her fingers for a second. “PU,” she said. After those noises there was the noise of a flushing toilet. Pixie looked straight up. A second later, thick, brown, gloppy gunge began to fall from the toilet tank above. It fell threw the giant toilet seat and then hit Pixie straight in the face. She laughed and flung her head forward as it hit her square in the face. She gasped for a second and then closed her eyes. The thick brown slop poured down onto her. It streaked through her perfect soft blonde hair. She grinned as the brown mess began to ooze down her face, leaving thick globs as it went. More of the thicker bits of the brown mess poured down onto her body. More rained down on her falling over the entire area beneath the larger toilet bowl. The brown gunge poured onto her bare legs. Pixie could feel it pouring onto her knees and upper thighs, bathing her legs in brown mess. It oozed down her calves in streaks of brown mess. The brown making thick messy blobs all over her sexy tanned legs. When her legs were almost covered in it, she began to move her legs in and out, collecting gunge between her legs, squeezing the sewage like mess between her incredible thighs. More gunge poured and poured down her nose. She could feel it all over her lips. It dripped from her forehead. Her hair was dripping with mess. She continued to smile, laugh and enjoy it as it happened to her. She started rubbing the mess on her arms and playing with the gunge that collected on her lap. She took handfuls and played with it, as if she was playing in a mud puddle. The toilet below her was also streaked with brown gunge. She stretched her lips out in a kissing motion, sending small amounts of gunge flying. As the toilet’s surge died off, Pixie was left sitting on the smaller toilet, covered almost completely in the disgusting contents of the toilet above. She placed her knees together, bending her back. She did not attempt to clean off. If anything, she was trying to spread it around. She continued to smile and giggle.



She had genuinely enjoyed it. “I needed that,” she said,” I loved every single second of that. It was a dream come true. I have watched and wanted this to happen for a long time and now it has. I will never forget it. The gunge was amazing. It feels amazing all over my body. It’s everywhere. Now everyone will get to tell all their friends, I saw Pixie Lott on the toilet today. I hope everyone else loved it as much as I did. I never want to get clean. I wish this could last forever. Thanks for having me.” She waived, dripping in slop.



Mr. G. waived goodbye and thanked Pixie for being such an amazing sport through the show. “My pleasure ,” she said. She waived to the camera and smiled, blowing kisses in the gunge as the show went off the air.

1 comment:

  1. There's definately a great deal to learn about this subject. I like all of the points you made.
    Also visit my web page ; Fast Weight Loss Tips

    ReplyDelete